The Next President, bet.

TheDude

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Monster did a thread like this the last election, it was a gentlemen's bet; it was fun.

Anyhow, even though it's early, who do you think will ultimatley be the next President? Nt who you want to win/who would be best for the country.

I think Thompson will take it. (beating Hillary)

Monster did a thread like this the last election, it was a gentlemen's bet; it was fun.

Anyhow, even though it's early, who do you think will ultimatley be the next President? Nt who you want to win/who would be best for the country.

I think Thompson will take it. (beating Hillary)
For the first time probably ever, Deville, I hope you're right.

I believe Thompson will get his head out of his Holland and get his act together, especially now that he has the "endorsement" of Rush.

The next president!!!!!

l_ea321c862246cc0bb9d4cc87cd3f5773.jpg

Here is some info on him!

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/William_Adama

I just don't see how Thompson can launch such a rally in just two months... Limbaugh's indirect, roundabout support or not.

Who do you think then?

I really don't know... because I can't get a handle on who's going to win the nomination. And with the front loaded primaries, and the tabloid nature of media, it could still go for either Mitt or Rudy. I just don't see anyone else generating enough national support inside 12 weeks to win.

It looks like Rudy is going to win Florida right now. I've actually like Rudy since I was a little kid, I remember getting into raging debates when I was 13 supporting him for mayor of NY against Dinkins. But, that was as mayor of NYC, not as President of the United States. Very different positions. And the guy isn't a boy scout, I'm not eager to deal live with the term or two of "uncovered" scandals related to things indirectly linked to Rudy while he ran New York. I also do think if anyone of the Republicans were going to play fast and loose with the Constitution, it'd be Rudy. Using lawyer logic/interpretation and applying the laws as they were a tool, he'd approach problems in a goal oriented manner.

Still, better than the Democrat top tier, but he's a lawyer and I don't like many lawyers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back