the meet draws near

newnanls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
nopi is coming up real soon if we dont set some stuff in stone itll be a pain come short notice. as ive said in the past post i can help anyone out with hotels and directions i know the area like the back of my hand and dont mind driving somewhere to help people out. my instant messenger screen name is coors404040 just hit me up and ill be more than happy to help.

BTW: im talking about setting up a spot to meet up, gettin phone numbers makin sure everyone has a place to stay stuff like that....lets get it together!

nopi info

new member in ft myers florida interested in attending any functions that are close. owner 2000 lincoln ls
newnanls said:
nopi is coming up real soon if we dont set some stuff in stone itll be a pain come short notice. as ive said in the past post i can help anyone out with hotels and directions i know the area like the back of my hand and dont mind driving somewhere to help people out. my instant messenger screen name is coors404040 just hit me up and ill be more than happy to help.

BTW: im talking about setting up a spot to meet up, gettin phone numbers makin sure everyone has a place to stay stuff like that....lets get it together!

meet locations

newnanls said:

Where is the meet? and are there ever any meets near Virginia?

Brendan

Members online

Back