The "Fugly" LS

$m0k3LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you members remember that guy who was selling his LS on eBay...(the one with all the chrome on every square inch of it?) Well, I was driving through Bartlett/Memphis yesterday when something shiny caught my eye in a shopping center parking lot:confused: . With so much shine, it was imperative that I pull over immediately and investigate:shifty: . To my shock/disgust:eek: , the "Fugly " LS has found his home in Memphis, TN...It was too sunny to take a picture of it to prove that the beast has migrated(Every picture I snapped had the sun reflecting off of every chrome piece. Just imagine taking a picture of a mirror:D ) but know that He is Here=[!!! Whatever shall I do?

$m0k3LS

Could someone post that pic of it?

Lol. Once I locate the beast's hideout, I shall...FOR THE GOOD OF ALL LS OWNERS!!!:D

pull up next to them with a mirror so they see how ridiculous they look (if they can even see from the disco array of lights)

49c5_1.jpg

49c5_1.jpg

With the hood scoops and fender vents I bet its super fast!! You'll never get a pic unless its standing still and dark out:D

Id like to see those rims on that car without all the other junk. they dont look so horrible.

Fun fact: That picture was taken at midnight. The reflection of the camera's flash illuminated that whole area.

Remeind me of the Yellow Mark VIII that keeps finding its way to the Mark VIII forum..

This monster will haunt the LS forum for may years to come. LOL

At least it's a good color. LOL

Members online

Back