The End Of Atheism

I'll bet if you could talk to some Muslims over in the Middle East... they would disagree with you.

Loosely stated... the Old Testament gives the history of what tribes are the Jews... and those tribes that are Muslim.

The separation of both of those religious groups... started with a "birth right" between Isaac and Ishmael.

I'm gonna stop here, because it gets complicated. I'm no expert... but have done some study, and wish to go no further with this subject.

Go educate yourself.

Some Muslims believing a crane falling being "God's judgment" doesn't make it any more true. A crane fell, it's a construction site accident and construction site accidents happen every day all over the world.

I don't believe in coincidence. I don't think Muslims do either. I don't think Jews do either.

The Hindus call it Kharma... but that word has a slightly different (and broader) connotation.

Muslims have a few different ideas/sayings... with different
(sometimes opposite) meanings... depending on the situation.

I am not versed enough in the Arab language to determine which is what, in proper context.

It's just a coincidence a crane fell that day and not 'God's Vengeance Over 9/11', as you're implying.

If you have some (non secular) Muslim friends... ask them how they felt about the crane falling on the Mosque in Mecca... and the correlation with "9/11".

Report back when you do find out their thoughts.

Some Muslims believing a crane falling being "God's judgment" doesn't make it any more true. A crane fell, it's a construction site accident and construction site accidents happen every day all over the world.
so, my neighbour who commanded his dog after my daughter over a year ago, while yelling the word kill, and then the law kept refusing to tell him to leash it, and kept bringing it in my yard to defecate, didn't really die at the hand of the lord driving his brand new retirement harley home with his wife following?

it was just an extremely coincindental accident, and not the hand of the lord pushing the car out in front of him? :D
if ever there was an anecdote huh.
couldn't have worked out better than if i had prayed.
seriously, sometimes you just get lucky in life.
some people win lotteries.

if ever there was an anecdote huh.
couldn't have worked out better than if i had prayed.

Romans 12:19-21 New International Version (NIV)
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

only thing out of it 04 is my daughter got to know he experienced the same fear he instilled upon my daughter that day, but he'll never have nightmares.
same accident happens everyday somewhere.
inattentive driver pulls out in front of a motorbike.

but i like peoples reactions when i say it was divine intervention because it looks like that from my perspective, but i don't for a minute really entertain it.
lots of people thought it was an accident.
which it was.
just another anecdote from a singular perspective for you to believe.

i was happy with the outcome.
my wife actually said i lead a charmed life.

my wife actually said i lead a charmed life

Yeah... me too, but no wife now. However... I've run out of fingers and toes to count how many times I should have been dead over the past decades.

But just the same... I have noticed how God has used me to "make a difference" in other peoples lives.

a perusal through your book, picking out a few parts that sound like no organization i want to be a pert of.

SLAVES can be BOUGHT, SOLD, or INHERITED.
Lev. 25:44-46
You can SELL your DAUGHTER into SLAVERY.
Exodus 21:7
You can BUY a FEMALE SEX SLAVE for yourself or your SON and If you don't like her, you can sell her again but not to FOREIGNERS.
Exodus 21:8
You can RAPE captive women but you can't resell them in SLAVERY.
Deut. 21:10-14
You will no get PUNISHED for KILLING your SLAVE, as long as he doesn't die immediately.
Exodus 21:20-21
SLAVE must submit to their master, even the master is HARSH.
1 Peter 2:18
SLAVES must please their master and do anything they COMMAND.
Titus 2:9.

even sex slaves are legal in the bible.
then they claim marriage is between a man and woman.
seems it could entail a bunch of concubines too.

It's been over four years since that Far-Rightist Shagdrum claimed atheism was dying out. What happened?

Reality is, religion is on a downward slope in America, thank god: Modeling the Future of Religion in America -Pew Research

Since the 1990s, large numbers of Americans have left Christianity to join the growing ranks of U.S. adults who describe their religious identity as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular.” This accelerating trend is reshaping the U.S. religious landscape, leading many people to wonder what the future of religion in America might look like. -snip

If recent trends in religious switching continue, Christians could make up less than half of the U.S. population within a few decades
-snip

It's been over four years since that Far-Rightist Shagdrum claimed atheism was dying out. What happened?

Reality is, religion is on a downward slope in America, thank god: Modeling the Future of Religion in America -Pew Research

Since the 1990s, large numbers of Americans have left Christianity to join the growing ranks of U.S. adults who describe their religious identity as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular.” This accelerating trend is reshaping the U.S. religious landscape, leading many people to wonder what the future of religion in America might look like. -snip

If recent trends in religious switching continue, Christians could make up less than half of the U.S. population within a few decades
-snip

Neither of you understand... because you only care about yourselves.

Last edited:
only thing out of it 04 is my daughter got to know he experienced the same fear he instilled upon my daughter that day, but he'll never have nightmares.
I am sorry for what your daughter went through. I have a 24 year old daughter "out there" I haven't seen since she was 7 years old.

Personally... if it were me in your situation, I would've taken circumstances into my own hands. The dog would have been shot!!!

Ya know Dude... I was telling you in a different thread a while back, that you have no clue about the conflict between Israel and the Muslim nations.

I told you that the whole issue is over a "birth right" between Isaac (Jew) and Ishmael (Muslim).

Did you ever take the time to read and understand why?

Yes I did. First time was to get rid of the crooked Clintons .

The second time I had some reservations.

Still curious about whatever documents Biden stole and kept at his house.

If Trump is guilty of sharing info with Hamas... then he has dug his grave.

Time will tell...

Hillary Clinton wouldn't have tried to overturn an election and then staged an attack on the country.

Be curious, but as I showed you, even a staunch conservative like Carl Rove pointed out that comparing Biden to Trump here is extremely faulty. What Trump did is extremely worse. We're suffering for it.

Not with Trumpers, they'll support Trump no matter what he does, they've shown this since 2016. And it wasn't directly with Hamas. Seems Hamas got Israel defense weak-points from Iran, who got it from Russia who got it from? Trump has a history of spilling secrets and literally stealing top secret documents. Maybe we'll see.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton wouldn't have tried to overturn an election and then staged an attack on the country.
Correct... all Billary did was leave a trail of bodies. From Arkansas to the Whitehouse.

No one will convince me Epstein killed himself.

What does any of this have to do with Atheism???

Correct... all Billary did was leave a trail of bodies. From Arkansas to the Whitehouse.

No one will convince me Epstein killed himself.

What does any of this have to do with Atheism???

Oh, the "Clinton Body Bags" conspiracy theory. So silly.

I don't think Epstein committed suicide either. He did die on Trump's watch under Trump's department of justice, but you blame the Clintons...

You brought up Hillary, not me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back