The Caddy Convert looks like A LINCOLN !!

funkcity

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The Caddy Concept Convert looks like A LINCOLN !! or what Lincoln should build.

The long fenders with the squared off Continental look....hmm...

no pictures, who does that

nevermind I see it on the home page, I usually skip that and right to the LS forums.

I looked though the gallary and they even have suicide doors, and the wheels look like the ones on the 300c's did Gm do any designing on thir own... plus the lower trim that curves up towards the back destroys the cars natural lines

I read an article in Car and Driver either this month or last month. Lincoln is going to be lame for a while. All Lincoln vehicles will be platform shared with Ford and they will all be front or AWD. No engines bigger than a V6. Lame.

This is the one he's talking about, I think:

11_concept_Ciel_015.jpg

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/cadillac-unveils-ciel-concept-pebble-beach-105264/

i kinda like it, it kinda looks like the old Lincoln Mark X concept they had a few years ago

Thats the one front page of LVC site

That's the one.... Front page of this LVC site

And yes it's like the Lincoln Mark X concept.

So you can design a striking 4 door....suicide doors no less with a non-bmw, non-lexus, non-benz, etc....front end!!

Don't you just wonder about the joke the GM designers just pulled on the cross-town rival Ford??

They just morphed a traditional Lincoln with a Cadillac grill!! ;):D:D
I love it!

Its a concept car. It sits low, the windshield is low. It beats the hell out of current CTSque (art and science?) styling. Front and back are interesting. sides are...well... mundane at best. But the overall effort is cool!

Everybody mentioned the Mark X already but suicide doors and a twin-turbo V-6 with 425 HP... Didn't Lincoln do those things already, years ago...? Oh yeah they did it was called the MKR, Mark X and Continental. Same old copy-cat song and dance from GM...

got to love anybody that wants to pull the "four door drop top" off again

Members online

No members online now.
Back