The Best Test Drive Ive Ever Had

DannySwenson

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Man I saw this Lincoln Mark VIII at a dealer down the street from my house and fell in love. These 4.6 L DOHC V8's have some massive power. So i asked the dealer to take this thing for a test drive because i wasnt sure what they were about. Started her up and she was quiet and ran smooth as silk. This dealer should have never let me go by myself. First corner i saw, gave her some gas (floored it) and man she got sideways. These are some bad machines.

Tip: If you want to know how to chirp the tires in second.....
at the line shift down to drive 1, as you go get up to about 45 or 50 and manually shift into second.....have fun.....thats when you know you have some power at the back wheels!!!

I new much less about the Mark VIII when I first test drove one about a month ago.

After test driving about 5 other cars on the lot and talking price on 2 of them, my wife said let's try the Lincoln.

That's all it took, she said go ahead buy the Lincoln. It was on the way home I learned more about the power it had.

WoW - and what a ride you get.

Go Ahead buy the Lincoln!!!! You'll end up on a site like this talking to other's who love their cars and then you'll go out and buy another about a week later.

Love My Lincolns!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back