The 2014 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show

eots44

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I have spent the day today at the Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show. It was a fun time and despite my prior feelings of the Cadillac of today I actually spent 30min to an hour at their section. I have a whole new respect for the new models, here's my thought's. The CTS is just as amazing as I thought it would be, perfect in every aspect, same goes for the ATS but a bit small for my almost 6FT 220LBS self. The XTS although I still don't really like the exterior I think the interior is absolutely gorgeous and nice and that 410HP V-Sport package might make up for the unusual looking exterior. The new Escalade was a surprise for me, it looks quite handsome and has taken on a character of it's own unlike past ones. The ELR ehhh (that also seemed to be everyone else's feelings as it was the least popular Caddy there) but I personally find the idea absolutely stupid and not worth $67,000. SRX same as last year and I didn't really pay much attention to it. So to sum it up, CTS and ATS AMAZING!, XTS a surprise to me that I like it now sort of, ELR a soon to be flop (in my opinion), Escalade big surprise, and SRX overall nice car just not much new. There were tons of others they and I made sure to look at the Lincolns with you guys in mind (even though they aren't as good as they were a short 10 or so years ago) Here's the important, Corvette Stingray, new Mustang, Camaro ZL1 and SS, Ford Raptor (pretty bad ass!!!) and there was even the last generation Thunderbird for some reason. Pictures to follow as I figure out how to upload all of them.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It has the wonderful cars in this show. I like this show.
Yes it was a very nice place, I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a lot like the New York City or Detroit Auto Shows.

Staff online

Members online

Back