Terminated

KStromberg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After 10 years on the job, I was terminated on Friday, so I am currently out of work. I am actively seeking employment. Car stuff is on hold but I will be around. :(

sorry for your loss Kirk, keep your chin up...when one door closes....

What a bummer Kirk! Hope you can find something soon. Best of luck.

Thanks guys. I'm just venting, ya know. LOL

Update: It appears that the unemployment has gone through and I will be able to start collecting. So for now my focus is to get a decent-paying job somewhere. Where that will be I don't know yet. In the background during all of this my heart is pulling me towards the fitness industry. At the moment I am getting information and materials from the International Sports Sciences Association in California to start pursuing my certification to become a personal trainer. The magnetic pull is strong and I can't envision a career in warehousing. Fitness on the other hand turns my crank like no other. 13 years ago I went to college and dropped out after the first semester. I had no clue what I wanted to do in life. 13 years later this whole fitness tangent is staring me right in the face and saying, "here I am, your future, let's go"

I hope you have found something to work on at this time. Unfortunate things happens but there are reasons behind it. Good luck.

Members online

Back