TC Cape & Islands Edition?

97markviii

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was driving around town in my Mark VIII today when a pearly white Town Car pulled out in front of me. When we came to a stoplight, I saw that on the right hand side of the trunk it said in silver cursive writing "Cape & Islands Edition." I take this to mean Cape Cod and Islands. I live in Massachusetts, so this makes sense. But I live in central MA. It had a carriage top.

What I was wondering is if these are common to see, like different areas edition of Town Cars. I pics of one in West Palm Beach, FLa. that was a "Palm Beach Edition." Does anyone know what makes these so special? Thanks! Pics would be nice too if anyone has one!

They are dealership packages

Heres my site, its pretty accurate :)
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wiggl3sLincolns

Your listing of the Sail America as a Dealership package (in your Wikipedia post above) is not correct. The Sail America was a factory offering in 1987. I just sold (yesterday) a 33K mile Sail America; it had the original window sticker, printed by Ford, with "Sail America Commemorative Edition" on the sticker. About 1,800 were made.

Well i do know that they made a dealership package to, of the sail america edition

Ya, when i was looking up info on them one sold at the berrette-jackson auction for close to $15,000; hopefully you got somewhere around there

Members online

No members online now.
Back