Taurus SHO Forum?

Warden

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Getting ahead of myself a bit but my company lease is up in early october and I am going to get a new SHO and was curious if you guys and gals know of a comparable forum for the SHO that is almost as good as LVC? I want to get onto a good site and start asking questions and such. I am gonna do a internet search for forums but don't want to pick a site similiar to the other MarkVIII org forum. Thanks is advance.

I believe my 96LSC is sold and when I turn in the MKZ i will not have a lincoln for the first time since 1999:(

Yea, SHOforum.com

Good people, and honestly always thought they were a lot nicer than Lincoln owners... I have been a member there for about 5 years.

That's how I found LVC. :D

The other LS forum I came across wasn't nearly as busy, or with as many threads. I didn't bother joining it. It's simple to find a board that hosts a wealth of information.

Enjoy the SHO. Why not wait for the refresh, by the way?

SHOForum all the way. I've been a member there for years, and I've been out of the SHO game for almost a decade.

shoforum seems to be down at the moment. Already of to a poor start.:D

Been reading about the AWD issues. Hmmmm.

shoforum seems to be down at the moment. Already of to a poor start.:D
Yeah, I was on there when it blinked out--they way it happened, I'm thinking there was a server crash. The connection is failing differently now, so I'm guessing they're working on it now. It's the first time I've noticed it being down in quite some time.

Edit: It's back now.

Members online

Back