Tampa Meeting

Wicked_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Due to the popularity of the recent LVC meet, I will be throwing one every couple of weeks due to the reccomendation of that over the previous monthly meetings. Like I have posted before I really appreciate you guys that have came to them and showed your enthusiasm in the meets. THANK YOU

Please feel free to email me or post on the forum with any questions comments or concerns about anything at anytime and i will respond to you asap. As always suggestions on meets and things are always welcome.

I would like to get together again and if you guys want to ellect a President of our chapter and a V.P. we would be in charge of setting things up but would not be there to be better or anything like that compared to anyone just to have a centralized people to contact people and organize the events for the rest of us. if that sounds like a good idea please let me know. Thank You. Some ideas I had was to charge a monthly fee if everyone was down with it, the purpose for it would be to throw barbeques possibly or parties or whatever comes up. its up to everyone.
But if none of this sounds good please just tell me to SHUT UP lol. I wont be offended. But to get down to everything here are the dates

so the dates are as follows for the next two meets :

July 15 7pm
July 29 7pm

all meets will be at the hooters on gandy blvd in tampa unless there are any problems with it. If there are please let me know and we will change it. If theres problems i will let everyone know so there will be no confusion. But PLEASE give me feedback on my ideas Thank You

SrA Dennis Davis
Macdill AFB Fire Protection
USAF

Tampa Meet...

Are we still planning on having a meet on the 15th? (saturday)

Will they always be Saturday, or might they sometimes fall on a Friday?

i am always open to suggestions i can run it through and see what the general concensus of the idea is. if people will go i will schedule it no problems

Tampa Meet

I am making myself available for this Saturday (15th) to come so let me know if its still on and I'll be there. :)

Brian

yes we are still on and i will be sending out confirmation emails on thursday and then saturday morning. please respond to them or respond now if you are actually going not planning to go but actually going thank you guys in advance

Tampa meet/??

Hey, I didnt received the confirmation of whether the meet is still on... I am not sure if I missread the previous thread? Let me know if any of you going to come. (I am still planing on going out).

Calabrio said:
Will they always be Saturday, or might they sometimes fall on a Friday?

You need to get out there I am always the only Mark there!!!!

YES people, come out and meet

It's a good start... we missed you guys last night. Adam, Aaron...

Hey Ray, how's your mark doing this morning?:cool:

how was the turn out last night?

I couldn't make it, got busy with installing the 2005 LS HID's on my LS.

I hope to make it to the next one.

ok...

It was ok. Not as many people showed up but we had fun. We had couple of runs, my LS and Kain's Mark VIII, burn outs and talked for a while. It was a fun short night. Hope you can make it for the next one.

srry

damn i forgot i had a wedding to go to..by the time i got out of there it was after 9pm...i'm gonna try and make the next one! i'll post pics of the 1st meet soon.

hey everyone it was good to see all that came out and hopefully those that could not make it will be able to make it on the 29th. same place same time. if there are any questions or anything like that go ahead and contact me and i will respond fairly quickly lol. too bad you couldnt make it Aaron we figured you were busy and adam couldnt make it either. I still want to find out if yall wanna make a pres and a v.p for the group and whether or not to have a monthly fee so we can throw partys every month or other month or whatever. let me know. also i am also talking to Primedia the company that produces such magazines as muscle mustang 5.0 superfords hot rod etc. etc. and i might be able to get them to do an article on the new lincoln craze. but we will see. but let me know if you want to have a pres and v.p who you nominate and i will post a poll on it. thanks everyone

one more week until the meet. would you guys rather go to hooters on gandy or go to beef obradys on macdill and bay to bay let me know

Damn... I'll be in Atlanta this time. It's been a while since I've posted here. I'll should be able to make the next one though... that reminds me...

Well last night we had our meet and three of us turned out. it was pretty good two new faces. but overall i think we had a good time. hopefully next meet will have a better showing. next meet will be August 19th at 7pm at the hooters on gandy blvd in tampa. let me know if your going or not thanks

ya, it was a pretty good meet...that damn storm coming in probably hurt the turn out...but, I guess we'll see. Maybe we could hit a Winghouse one time too. I know of one close to me and Jay! :D

lol i am always open to suggestiomns i will make a poll for some different places to see where the next one will be held. sound good everyone

I'm out for the August 19th meet. It's a friend of mines b-day and we're renting a limo. Sucks too....have some new mods that will be installed before then too! :D

just letting everyone know i dont have anyones numbers anymore my phone broke and couldnt transfer numbers so if anyone wants to give me there number again i can call you to confirm things or find out if your going or not thanks

well once again it was a flop i waited and had no calls or emails saying noone was going that said they were coming oh well dont know if i will organize another

Members online

Back