Tampa Exhaust Shop

Calabrio

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a quality exhaust shop to build an exhaust system for my Mark VIII. Does anyone know of one within the broader Tampa Bay area?

Also, is there a fabricator locally you'd recommend to weld on subframe connectors to the Mark?

big joes st the corner of manhatten and dale mabry they did all of my supercharged mustangs work. including subframe connectors

Wicked_LS said:
exhaust work that is and fabrication

Thanks. It's a bit of a hike, but so far, I'm having no luck down here. It's good to have a recommended back-up.

they welded my subframe braces on my mustang as wlel as helped wsith my headers by welding shut the egr on the header. and pup my offroad x pipe on. the guy who used to do it was Del he was really good the newer guy who did my egr and fixed some leaks and welded a bypass tube for my supercharger was Toad. just giving you the info.

my wife just brought it to my attention i did the custom supercharger kti not them

Stacey's Custom Exhaust
They are located on Shade Ave in Sarasota, Florida. They installed the new exhaust on my Mark VIII and they did very nice, neat work.

Cats back, removed 3rd cat and resonator, installed dynoflow with internal x, and ran true dual 2.5" pipes all the way back. The welds were nicely done and painted. And the chrome tips they put on look great too.

$325 for the work, but that appears to be about the average in this town.

Wicked_LS said:
they welded my subframe braces on my mustang

Was it a subframe brace that was already made, or did they custom fabricate it? I can't find a premade set that will fit my Mark VIII anymore.

And is the name Big Joes Street?

no they were premade by bbk. and the name of the place is big joes. but i went there the other day and i dont know the new welder so i cant say how his work is.

I'll ask around here. I need to have something custom fabricated since the Mark VIII doesn't have nearly the rich aftermarket a Mustang has.

lol let me remind you i have a 95 3.8l mustang. my aftermarket parts are far from many lol. most of my stuff is custom. lol so i know what you are going through

Members online

Back