T. Red Paint

Thank you for the link! I have been looking for the Cordovan paint and had no luck. They had it and I'll be curious to see how it matches up.

Cordovan and toreador red are two different colors.

h2D13D456.jpg

On a brighter note, I need some Deep Navy Blue cans and/or gallons to redo the K4 since it's beginning to have clearcoat issues and only the K4 of anyrhing are the pens which are available at AZ & AAP. That automotive site seems to be the place to go!!

But wait a minute!!! Deep Navy Blue might be the same as Toreador Red.....

Need the Cptn to chime in once more plz!

Captain here. Sorry Mr. Perfect. I read it too quickly. I missed the part where they told you it was available. I'm sure you never read anything too quickly or made a mistake.

All 4 at home.jpgI've used Cordovan, berry Red, and Silver. All matched perfect. I used red primer for the reds. You have to send them your paint code, and then they make your paint and put it into spray cans. Make sure you use a good mask. Look up some of my posts and you see some of my results. The 97,whole rear bumper (red). The silver, right side of front bumper.

All 4 at home.jpg

View attachment 828467431I've used Cordovan, berry Red, and Silver. All matched perfect. I used red primer for the reds. You have to send them your paint code, and then they make your paint and put it into spray cans. Make sure you use a good mask. Look up some of my posts and you see some of my results. The 97,whole rear bumper (red). The silver, right side of front bumper.

They have the paint options right up there on that there site.

I ordered some yesterday and hope to have it by next weekend. This will be the last time I deal with these f'n door handles.

98 blk -2.jpg
Nice picture Tony

Thanks, that's an old pic. I picked up another one that's nice. Blk on Blk 98 LSC. Don't know if I'll keep it, It's not red!, and the wife doesn't know yet. Sold the silver to Good Ole Bruce last year.

98 blk -2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back