Supercharged 98 Towncar

jhbowen

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My wife's Towncar has quite a few aftermarket options. They include an Eaton M90 supercharger, Allen intercooler, 18 inch wheels with 275R40 Z rated run flat tires, 13 inch drilled and slotted brakes, lowered suspension, smoked tail-lights, two televisions with DVD (yah.. I know but she watches cartoons in the front while she drives) great Clarion sound system with a PC that takes email and navigates.

Her website has a cute song on it from the 50s about a hot rod Lincoln.

http://blacklake.biz/lincoln.htm

Realize this lady is on social security and she knows how to turn off the traction control. Note the speedometer picture. I have a Cad convertible under a tarp and I drive an electric car that only goes 35 mph.

John B

town9.jpg

thats a crazy lookin car i wouldnt want to line up with that, talk about a sleeper

This car is off the hook, I love it, try to do someting with the inside, like custom seats or something

Sharp, VERY sharp! I'm a little skeptical about it doing 180mph but I gotta say I love the car.

No 180 mph... That's a Canadian Speedo... 180 kph

Katshot said:
Sharp, VERY sharp! I'm a little skeptical about it doing 180mph but I gotta say I love the car.

No 180 mph... That's a Canadian Speedo... 180 kph. She's pretty fast but this is not a NASCAR racer.

Actually, it does have custom seats

D-Ice said:
This car is off the hook, I love it, try to do someting with the inside, like custom seats or something

Actually, it does have custom seats. The seats are reupholstered in two tone leather with piping and the arm rest in the back the the front center counsel have been custom made to house the electronics and match the upholstery.

JB

jhbowen said:
No 180 mph... That's a Canadian Speedo... 180 kph. She's pretty fast but this is not a NASCAR racer.
Just fast enough for granny to put a whupping on teen ricer boy. The looks on their faces must be priceless.

I hope to wind up 'young at heart' someday as I age. No sense in not having any fun.

jhbowen said:

That's better! 112mph is MUCH more believeable. Has the speed limiter been removed? God I hope so. I'll bet that baby would really CRUISE! Hell, mine hit 146mph one time and was still climbing, and I KNOW I have nowhere near 450hp! I'd love to see what kind of ET's it would do in the 1/4. I've been thinking of doing a Lincoln version of my car and I think I'd probably end up with something similar to your wife's car. Probably without the supercharger though. Wish I had the money to do a supercharger for my FTS but...... :frown:

Members online

No members online now.
Back