sunshade

SurfjaxLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I searched the forums but couldn't find anything about a lincoln sunshde. Does lincoln make a sunshade for the front windshield like bmw does? If so, where can I get one.

What do you mean sun shade. Is it one of those folded flat, pop out sunshades that you put up on the dash and hold up with the sun visors?

I have a nice set I bought at a Kragen auto supply that fit my LS OK. They fold/twist down to about 10 inches diamert and are maybe 1 inch thick. They pop out to full size real easy and cover both driver and passenger side.

Is that what you are looking for?

Good Luck,

Jim Henderson

something like this, except with a lincoln emblem

7swinla.jpg

I bought custom fit one like you show with out emblem on eBay about two years ago for approximately $32.00, it came out of Phoenix. The sun here in NV is brutal on everything.

If its just the Lincoln star your wanting. you could buy the one mentioned above and just spray paint the star on it. I think that you could be on to something for the summer for all LVC owners. Just throw it up there and let others know about us.

Ah, that is nice. I don't know where they have Lincoln versions but I bet JC Whitney has something like this.

The ones I have are the kind that are round and pop out to cover the front glass. Not as nice as the one you show, but work well and store into a small space. I also have a similar one for my Truck, it has Dragon eyes on it. How cool is that?

Jim Henderson

If you pick the UVS100 heat shield, it says it has a Lincoln logo on it...?

Description: UVS100™ Heat Shield; w/Lincoln Logo;

Part No: UF10733L

Features
Reduce Interior Temperatures
Protect From UV Rays
Silver Reflective/Soft Felt
Convenient To Use
Superior Construction
No Hardware Required

Members online

No members online now.
Back