Sub Speaker Size

triniti

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I searched the groups high and low to find the answer to this question and can't.

I have the Alpine 6-Disc In-Dash Audiophile system.

What size are the speaker subs and console speakers for the LS and the specs for replacements? I wasn't sure if they were 3.5 (console) 6x9 or 5x7/6x8 (sub). I think one of my subs may have blown and I want to get good replacements. I already replaced the door speakers with some good Pyle speakers.

Thanx in advance.

triniti said:
I searched the groups high and low to find the answer to this question and can't.

I have the Alpine 6-Disc In-Dash Audiophile system.

What size are the speaker subs and console speakers for the LS and the specs for replacements? I wasn't sure if they were 3.5 (console) 6x9 or 5x7/6x8 (sub). I think one of my subs may have blown and I want to get good replacements. I already replaced the door speakers with some good Pyle speakers.

Thanx in advance.

the consoles are 3.5"
the doors are 5"x7"
the subs are 6"x9"

i just got done replacing all my speakers. the doors are 5x7/6x8 and so is the sub. you can fit a 6x9 in the back deck but wouldnt recomend it. the factory amp that connects to the factory sub is made to push speakers like subs. whatsupadrian told me that you can mess with the frequency but im not sure if it can be done. also the 3.5 in the console are only only for the dsp system. so i wouldnt even mess with them unless your gonna hook em up to an amp. you always have the option of putting 5.25 or 6.5s in all the above spots you just need to get a kit for the old holes. thats what im doing dor the back. i just put 2 8" rockfords there but am going to replace them with 6.5 and put subs in the trunk

Quik LS said:
the consoles are 3.5"
the doors are 5"x7"
the subs are 6"x9"

thats what i though i just took them out and theyre the same size as the doors just no tweeter on them, 6x9 will fit you just need to drill new holes

Members online

Back