stupid airbag light

tda13

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I was able to fix everything else, but my airbag light is still flashing. It seems to flash a pattern.... 3 flashes - pause - two flashes then nothing for about 10 seconds then the same thing again.

When the clock spring in my Navi needed replaced, the airbag light flashed, but had no pattern.

While I was painting the car, the battery was disconnected for about a week. Could this have something to do with it????

According to: http://www.tccoa.com/articles/misc/index.html#

Code 32 is driver side air bag high resistance or open in circuit.

No idea what that means exactly - im still being bugged by an intermittent code 35.

Edit: I just had a good search around the web - code 32 seems to be pretty common. Suggested fixes include checking related connections and/or replacing the clock spring. (especially if cruise and/or horn aren't working)

According to: http://www.tccoa.com/articles/misc/index.html#

Code 32 is driver side air bag high resistance or open in circuit.

No idea what that means exactly - im still being bugged by an intermittent code 35.

Edit: I just had a good search around the web - code 32 seems to be pretty common. Suggested fixes include checking related connections and/or replacing the clock spring. (especially if cruise and/or horn aren't working)

Go figure... Thanks for the info. Cruise and horn still work, but they did on my navigator as well.

Its a long shot, but you might as well check the connections and your charging system and battery voltage before you go replacing the spring. (apparently a low batt etc. can also cause the SRS to act up)

Probably won't help, but worth a go. So far, nothing i have tried has fixed mine.

Its a long shot, but you might as well check the connections and your charging system and battery voltage before you go replacing the spring. (apparently a low batt etc. can also cause the SRS to act up)

Probably won't help, but worth a go. So far, nothing i have tried has fixed mine.

Funny you mention that. I was just sitting here wondering if that battery terminal might be messed up. Heck, it may not even be tight. I will check it tomorrow.

Members online

Back