Storm damage to my Mark VIII

pepperman

The Real Deal
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the damage from severe thunderstorms that came through my area last night. Before anyone asks all i have is liability insurance full coverage cost to much for me. It effin SUCKS a tree limb broke off from a Big tree and hit my car.

DSCF1273.jpg

DSCF1267.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

DSCF1269.jpg

DSCF1270.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

Last edited:
I live in Oklahoma and the winds last night were 75 mph and we are supposed to have more storms to night.

I live in Oklahoma and the winds last night were 75 mph and we are supposed to have more storms to night.

I don't know what the hell I said Kansas for. I had just seen next to your avatar that you were in Oklahoma. Just didn't know where or what larger city you were close to. But yeah, storms are about to hit Wichata and then coming down to Enid, Perry, Ponca City, Bartlesville, Tulsa, Pryor Oklahoma.

They look pretty rough coming that way.

The hood and door still open good, so i will be looking for a better fender and possibly a hood after the beach party. I am going to try and fix some of the damage before i leave, i don't want it to look to bad at the meet.

I know it's a bummer and looks bad , but at least it's driveable could have been worse ,
I'm in the yards all the time if you need any help locating a fender or hood .
But it looks like a tad of bono here and there , and some paint ud be back in biz.

The hood and door still open good, so i will be looking for a better fender and possibly a hood after the beach party. I am going to try and fix some of the damage before i leave, i don't want it to look to bad at the meet.

So, it's just the hood and a fender that took the main damage or did it hit the top too? A fender and hood shouldn't be hard to come by. Just getting them painted to match is the $$$

I know it's a bummer and looks bad , but at least it's driveable could have been worse ,
I'm in the yards all the time if you need any help locating a fender or hood .
But it looks like a tad of bono here and there , and some paint ud be back in biz.

I'll let you know when i need help locating the parts, Thanks :cool:

Believe me, I know. I rent my home in Madison, AL. and the city frowns on cars that don't move. The home owners didn't care at all that I had two black on black Marks out back but the city did. I had to get them both out of here. I lost a lot of parts because of that but, it is what it is. I have a 88 GMC 1500 setting out back that runs and drives just fine but I rarely ever drive it and it has an up to date tag. They have already been bugging me about that lol. I move it and keep the grass cut but they still see it just setting and assume it's junk that don't run.

TheTruck.jpg

Just sits there and not bothering anyone. I might have taken it outside the gate twice this year but I am about to get started on it soon and get a bed for it and a bumper and then get it painted, if the city will allow me to keep it there long enough lol. I might move it to the back patio and then they can't see it from the front.

Anyway, I'm sure out of all of us, we or you will locate the parts you need to get her fixed back up again. It could have been much worse.

if its not the city its usually some douche calling it in. i had a carport along the whole west side of my house (about 100') had my 74 impala, 88 gta, 85 conv 5.0 back there, not in pieces or dissaray, had all my tools there cherry picker, engine stands meanwhile my crackhead neighbor with 3' high grass and all kinds of trash in it says its an eyesore cant have uninsured vehicles on property in fla dont know why, but the guy who owns the house i was in had it zoned commercial or some variation of res/com, from his business which used to be car restoration where he has a shop and got the heat off my ass, but i tell code enforcement about all his :q:q:q:q and lawn and wont do a thing. know why? hes got no $$.

Benny, Look into a local Paintless Dent Removal company. PDR. i bet they can fix you up for a lot less...just a thought..

Members online

Back