still rebuilding mine but in the mean time

02 ls8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
check out this photo i took a while back, more pic on my flickr, www.flickr.com/jjjcirone

5538875115_f324c8e516.jpg

i hate to say this but, yes that my 240 and its makes 350whp.....it blows my Lincoln out of the water, its a drift car

I hate how anything import is automatically labeled as rice.

rice is a pos honda lowered with cut springs and a fart can.

A 240 is nowhere near a civc.

Lol im going to use that with the guys i work with they all drive cavaliers and neons:D

/facepalm

It drives me nuts; if it's not a civic, it's a neon, and if it's not a neon, it's a cavalier. They are like roaches, they just keep coming back no matter what.

lol @ neons and cavaliers.

The cobalt is a little better and the srt4 is no neon.

Im sure you can vouch for how hard off the line those srt4's can pull.

i rode in a stock one a few years back and it was damn nice.

loved the bov sound when shifting.

this went from a look at my pic to lets flame rice thread heheheh, silly ricers, useless wings are for penguins!! =D

Im sure you can vouch for how hard off the line those srt4's can pull.

i rode in a stock one a few years back and it was damn nice.

loved the bov sound when shifting.

Sh*t no! Mine is slow as hell.. :shifty:

Actually $25k, 500+hp, and 2920lbs with 6 point cage and full tank of gas.. people can call it whatever they want.. :D

I see i you with the LS/240 combo over there. I have one as well, street machine. What motor do you have in it? if you dont mind me asking.:)

had a KA starting to compete in topdrift events so i went SR, no im not a yuppie i dont run around bragging about it and saying im the coolest person alive because i have an SR -___- it just was the cheapest way to make decent power

O ok man kool. That was the smartest way in IMO, cheap way to make good power, parts are pretty readily available, not to much of a pain to work on. KA does make pretty good power, but mileage on the motors and all , you would have to rebuild it, which takes out the "cheap" factor. Good stuff man, clean cars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back