Steering Wheel Overlay????

John_P007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I might get an LS steering wheel overlay? My car has every option EXCEPT wood kit :( . Had the stupid rear heated seats but no WOOD :( I know I can get one but I was more interested in the steering wheel, saw a pic somewhere (can't find it again) on the web of someone's wheel with a brushed alum. top piece on steering wheel (same color of 03-04 center colum) and I really liked it, looked very sharp and went with the center area.... Can anyone help???? Like the car but I want to kind of jazz it up a little w/out going to crazy...

I have even been going crazy trying to find an 03 chrome grill. Bought one on ebay that said it was for 00-03 and it was inner part of 00-02 grill. Person said I must have 04 or 03.5 grill on 03 LS (tried to tell him 03 they changed the grill but he told me I was wrong it was done on 04) so if anyone can help w/that too. I know about the 04 LSE grill but I want both top and inner part to be chromed. I saw a thing on some new kind of chrome paint (on spike tv w/dj flex) that works on everything even plastic and it looks just like chrome (they did a nurf football and it came out sick) and was thinking about trying to find a place to chrome paint the inner part of my grill.

I D E A ' S P L E A S E...............
[/

John_P007 said:
Does anyone know where I might get an LS steering wheel overlay? My car has every option EXCEPT wood kit :( . Had the stupid rear heated seats but no WOOD :( I know I can get one but I was more interested in the steering wheel, saw a pic on the web of someone's wheel with a brushed alum. (same color of 03-04 center colum) and I really liked it, looked very sharp and went with the center area.... I emailed him and he said he got it off of ebay. The site with the picture is:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/311806/2

Can anyone help???? Like the car but I want to kind of jazz it up a little w/out going to crazy...

I have even been going crazy trying to find an 03 chrome grill. Bought one on ebay that said it was for 00-03 and it was inner part of 00-02 grill. Person said I must have 04 or 03.5 grill on 03 LS (tried to tell him 03 they changed the grill but he told me I was wrong it was done on 04) so if anyone can help w/that too. I know about the 04 LSE grill but I want both top and inner part to be chromed. I saw a thing on some new kind of chrome paint (on spike tv w/dj flex) that works on everything even plastic and it looks just like chrome (they did a nurf football and it came out sick) and was thinking about trying to find a place to chrome paint the inner part of my grill.

I D E A ' S P L E A S E...............
[/

John p007
Yep..I...remember your email........
thats my cardomain web site...
give me a email when you get the chance..I know of a place you can get steering wheel overlays in different colors.....
Eleanor

Eleanor said:
John p007
Yep..I...remember your email........
thats my cardomain web site...
give me a email when you get the chance..I know of a place you can get steering wheel overlays in different colors.....
Eleanor
I emailed you.. Hope you got it... If not feel free to email me or let me know the site... Is it the same kind as in the pic?????

Members online

Back