StainlessWorks Headers For Sale

HRLNKN

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I know some folks on here have been looking for these for a while, so I figured I'd pass this on for those who may be interested. These are not mine, & I have nothing to do with this sale. They belong to a guy on another forum I'm a member of. Pics can be found here.
There ya go.;)

These are pics from the link.

SSPX0219.jpg

SSPX0220.jpg

SSPX0221.jpg

SSPX0222.jpg

SSPX0223.jpg

I signed up to PM the guy but am a new member so it wouldn't let me. Wish me luck

Might be pulling the trigger on them

Go for it Alax! If you get them you're doing a before and after dyno run right?

Go for it Alax! If you get them you're doing a before and after dyno run right?

Definitely! I'm excited. I was going to wait to get them later on but they are new without the price of new. Something always comes up and throws my plans on a different road. I'll post up if I get them if the deal goes through in a few days

So things might turn out a little better than planned. The guy is flying over to CA saturday to a city 10 min from me, if we seal the deal he'll bring them and I'll have them in my hands this weekend!

He was going to call the airline and check how much it would be, but he was saying it would be better for him to just bring them so even if it's a little more expensive he's probably going to bring them

Somebody's gettin' headers! Somebody's gettin' headers!:headbang:

I think I might just sh1t myself from being so excited over somebody actually getting these headers. Damn you TCI converter and stupid factory tune! DAMN YOU!!!

Thanks guys. I'm excited. I'll be paying the guy today and he'll arrive with the headers here on sunday for me to go pick up. I probably wont be able to install them for another month, if even that. I want to dyno it before and after with new plugs and coils too so I'll have to install thos first and save up to pay for everything since most of my mod funds went on the headers.

Badass. What did you score them for? You can pm me if you dont' want to post it up.

Badass. What did you score them for? You can pm me if you dont' want to post it up.

700 shipped, they are new, they cost 860+shipping so he saved me anough to for me to jump on them. It's still a lot, but I was going to buy them later on and they'll probably go up by then so what the hell.He opened the box and took pics, then went to look for a place that would do the install and any custom work needed for his jag and no one wante to do it, then he ran in to problem so had to sell before doing any work with them.

Its Monday, I want an update likeee time yesterday. :D

He couldn't bring them on the plane after all so he had someone ship them. :(.....I was so excited to get them yesterday but it didn't happen.

By the way, no one has ever bought these for an ls here right? Did Quik buy some or make his own, I remember he ran some test on headers to see the gains.

That is pretty dam expensive! Is there a substantial gain or what???

Members online

No members online now.
Back