Staggered Sevas S7 Custom Wheels

00ls5spd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The wheels are sevas s7 the fronts are 20"-8.5" the tires up front are
245-35-20, the rears are 20"-10" the tires are 275-30-20 the tires are like brand new with tons of life left. Also these wheels are silver frost with the chrome lip but the can be repainted if needed.

Pm me for details. I will take offers as well. I am selling my LS to buy a Mark LT, So these wheels need to go and go fast.....

100_2964.JPG

100_5952.JPG

100_5956.JPG

100_5954.JPG

100_5955.JPG

100_5951.JPG

these rims have been around. i would love to pick these up but have no mula

are these still available? how much are you looking to get? would you ship them? thanks.

How much are you asking, I might be interested. Just PM me what you are looking to get for them.

Shame my car is lowered. These would be on my car and color-matched already.

My car was lowered on eibachs...

I am asking 1800ish work out a deal on shipping.

I also have the stock sport springs for sale....Just make an offer.

No can do. I already have problems with my 38 offset 18s and can't have anybody really sit in the back. Ain't no way I'm droppin' almost 2k on another potential problem. :D

Still have these damn wheels......

O.k. guys I still have these wheels. I sold my car and got my truck back in May. I moved in August and these things are just chillin in the garage, damn I just want to sell these. Give me any reasonable offers....NO LOWBALLIN.....

These wheel will fit on a lowered LS on Eibachs....I also will give you my stock Sport Ls springs if you want a stiffer sportier ride. I also have a set of cleared head light with ccfl angel eyes....I am tired of the space this stuff is taking in my garage. Let make a deal on this stuff....I get space back and you get a deal.....

Do you have any pics that are on a level surface? The downward angles on these pics makes it hard to see what the wheels look like straight on.

hehe... no I'm just wondering what they would look like on my car. Tax return is coming back soon. :D

hehe... no I'm just wondering what they would look like on my car. Tax return is coming back soon. :D

My tax return is going into remodeling my garage or else I'd be thinking about them. The LS needs a roof over it more than new shoes.

I'm actually getting an old 1985 chev 4x4 for a winter beater for 800 bucks next week. I can't fit the damn thing in my garage - it's got a total of 9" of lift on it. Can't remember if it's 6" suspension/3" body or the other way around.

Then I can install the lowering springs sitting in my trunk :D

im still missing my fondmetals,, has anyone seen them???? i may buy this guys wheels

nope. haven't seen them.

The rears on these are HUGE. 10"wide? I bet they'd look pretty sweet...

Members online

Back