Stack

Kevin O'Connell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard from Stack (Aaron Stachowski) recently? I paid him $250 for several trans items the last week in August and I still don't have the items.
He went on vacation after that for a week and its now going on 40 days.

Hate to say it but sounds like you paid for his vakay. Fug I hate that. 40 days is inexcusable. No way it takes that long to take care of anything.

Stuff was shipped on Friday... I know because I went to the post office and did it with him.

Same with Mike's sway bar.

Whatever man... That deal with Josh isn't at all what it seems like, it wasn't parts I owed him. It was services I performed that he wasn't happy with, enough said. I've been a member here for a long time, got a :q:q:q:q ton of posts and have spread as much of my knowledge around here as I could and have helped countless members. If my word isn't good here anymore than I'm out.

I know you now hate me more then anything right now. But by old posts what are peeps suppose to think? Just going by what I read. In couple days if Kevin gets his part all is a little better. I have never had a problem with you personally and was hoping you would have str8ened things out in the josh thread.

Easy gents, let's stay on track here. I'll be looking for the stuff this week then.

Brandon, thanks for the update, which Aaron should have done via the previous p.m.'s I've sent. Get him to call me at 816-518-5525 or shoot me his contact numbers. :q:q:q:q, I can't believe I'm being the reasonable one here!

By the way Big B, you still owe me a trip down south here-- I'll still put you up when you get here and we'll visit Tim too. No f***in' sleepin' the whole time you're here!!

Besides, if anybody can take a vacation on $250 these days, let me know--takes me $250 a day. Such as California Hot Rod Reunion, 20th anniversary, Oct. 20-24, Bakersfield, CA, Famoso Raceway-----brand new Mustang GT Hertz rent-a-racer waiting for me for free since I travel two weeks a month for work and have tons of points. Anybody from CA want to meet up there?

Sleep the whole time?? I didn't sleep for 3 days last time I was in KCMO, at least it felt that way!

No worries Brandon. We are and will remain cool.

Its not like I'm waiting on a black market kidney or lung. That's another issue for another person to deal with.

Mike

Whatever man... That deal with Josh isn't at all what it seems like, it wasn't parts I owed him. It was services I performed that he wasn't happy with, enough said. I've been a member here for a long time, got a :q:q:q:q ton of posts and have spread as much of my knowledge around here as I could and have helped countless members. If my word isn't good here anymore than I'm out.

Your word is always good enough for me Brandon. :cool:

Ya, KK as far as I'm concerned, your word is good. Just finish the damn Stack car!

I'll second what kevin said get your butt down here! I'm sure we can put you to work!! :)

KK i met you once and everyone else can go :q:q:q:q themselves to say chit about you, until they have seen you saran wrapped in a mark 8 chair in a front yard... i don't even know what im saying, Brandon is cool :q:q:q:q

KK i met you once and everyone else can go :q:q:q:q themselves to say chit about you, until they have seen you saran wrapped in a mark 8 chair in a front yard... i don't even know what im saying, Brandon is cool :q:q:q:q

Lets go over this again if you guys want to does not matter to me. I'm not calling him a jerk, I was stating that I don't think he should be trusted. There was a CURRENT post of him NOT making right.If he was to address the post(in post) and take care of biz then this post would not exist. Get it? As you will see I have 0 posts of peeps calling me out. 0

It is probably something that shouldn't be posted on a public forum. There are just those kinds of deals. I am letting this drop, because I am 99% sure I know exactly what happened, and feel there is nothing to concern myself with.

Mike

Whatever man... That deal with Josh isn't at all what it seems like, it wasn't parts I owed him. It was services I performed that he wasn't happy with, enough said.

You do not respond to my thread or my PM's except to tell me to call you. As much as I do not have time for it, I have tried to call you several times since then and you never answer. :rolleyes:

Trans stuff

Stuff arrived Tuesday and was everything he stated. Only issue was the communication. We're good to go. You other flounders stop hi-jackin' my thread!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back