Stack Got his Stuff Back!!!!!

kustomizingkid

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So over the winter some dumb ass kids vandalized Stack's car... refer to this thread for the details of that...

Well today at 5:00 pm I got a RANDOM phone call saying that a kid knew where his wheels were... long story short at 1:00 am we were leaving a Cub parking lot with the wheels and double din in Stack's possession...

Police? I know you have more details than this. And what is a cub parking lot? Cub scout meeting perhaps:D

Police? I know you have more details than this. And what is a cub parking lot? Cub scout meeting perhaps:D

No police involved... Cub, it is a grocery store, we have them in the midwest don't know about the rest of the US...

I would have someones nuts in a vise.

that is good news. I hope everything was still in good shape.

god we havnt had a cubs around here for about 15 years.

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I love when scumbags get caught! Freaking awesome! I'm glad for stack!

I don't think I an stress enough that I'd love to smash the skulls of thieves! I hate them with every ounce of passion within me!

Brandon, were you wearing your trench coat and beret when the deed was executed?:dancefool

Brandon, were you wearing your trench coat and beret when the deed was executed?:dancefool
:lol:
I could just see it now!
*Kid gets in scumbags face*
*talks kinda mellow* So you got some parts there huh? You have some fun getting that? *gets slightly louder* You liked them wheels did ya? Ya fuggin twatpockett. *classic Kinnison laugh**loud Sam Kinnison voice* How would you like it if I shoved those wheels up your ass then drove you down the street while I screwed Tawney Kittane on your back fugger!? OH-OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:lol:

Just so you youngsters know who Sammy is.

YouTube- Sam Kinison - Jesus didn't have a wife

YouTube- SAM KINISON BREAKING THE RULES(1 OF 5)

man that is f#cked up that they tore his car apart just to give the sh!t right back. at least they had some kind of conscience i guess. will you be filing any charges?

That's awesome. Stack most be living life right. Who ever told him might deserve a slap on the back too.

That's awesome.

What Brandon is not telling you is that the thief was in his trunk when they left that cub parking lot... dunno if he was still breathing... :shifty:

So how do we know whether or not the person you took it back from wasn't some poor bastard who bought it from the original thief?

:q:q:q:qers :q:q:q:qin

Im surprised Stack is not up on manslaghter charge.

:q:q:q:q punks :q:q:q:q

:q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q

Someone needs a ass kickin or jail time,

:q:q:q:q

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

I hope this person is paying for the body and glass damage as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back