Spring Cleaning - 93 Mark VIII parts

*Maverick*

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have alot of parts accumulated from my current parts car, plus my old parts car and some parts I didn't use out of "parts lot" purchases over the years. I keep these parts in an old house that I'm wanting to start renovating in the next couple months hopefully, so I'm wanting to start going through this stuff to sell what I can and put everything else in plastic totes to lock up in one of the sheds. Before I get everyone interested in driveshafts, yes, I do have 2, but they're both still on the cars and I haven't seen their condition yet and I most likely will be keeping 1 for my next Mark unless I happen to get another '93 model, so as of right now, the driveshafts aren't available.

What I'm really trying to sell right now are body and interior parts mostly, plus maybe some computers/modules from under the dash I might have. I'm operating on a SLOOOOW connection, being out here in the country, so I'm only going to upload/post pics of parts people ask about for the most part, so let me know if you have any requests.

Sorry, I don't have anything like that. The closest thing I've got in that condition is a black rear seat (if anyone's looking for one of those).

Members online

Back