Sport swaybar VS. Base swaybar

lexdiamondz10304

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, im going to redo all of my suspension, since its knocking pretty bad now. Im going to get new lowering springs, sport struts, maybe euros, ball joints and a sway bar. But after reading posts, many people believe that the swaybar/strut combo work in conjunction with each other and affect the handling, so my question is can I change a base swaybar with a sport swaybar as direct bolt on/off? Or do I need to buy other parts?

Well, im going to redo all of my suspension, since its knocking pretty bad now. Im going to get new lowering springs, sport struts, maybe euros, ball joints and a sway bar. But after reading posts, many people believe that the swaybar/strut combo work in conjunction with each other and affect the handling, so my question is can I change a base swaybar with a sport swaybar as direct bolt on/off? Or do I need to buy other parts?

There have been a couple of threads on this.IIRC the V6 sport sway bar is the biggest. I think they are interchangeable. I believe quik LS has your answer...

I have EURO struts, V-6 sport sway bar, and lowered on eibach's. Best handling car I have ever owned.
sports package.jpg

sports package.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back