spoke too soon!!!!!

2k2ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
just when i told everyone how great my ls is and how much i love the car the f**kin water pump goes. :Bang

2k2ls said:
just when i told everyone how great my ls is and how much i love the car the f**kin water pump goes. :Bang
sorry for ya but an easy fix no??
p.s. y not join the northeast chapter.
Eric

would love too

i would love too join i just think i need my lincoln back first :Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang btw i worlk at an autoparts store. im in the process of setting up accounts with various aftermarket companies. that may be something people from the forum can benifit from

I know it's hard to believe but a water pump can out in any vehicle, new or used. It's a mechanical part so anything can happen. I hate it happened to you. If you plan to replace it yourself let us know and take some pictures. This would be a handy thing to have just it case MINE goes out.

na i aint doin it myself they tried to get a few bucks outta me but i did a carfax and found out i got about 10,000 miles on warranty so im gonna try to f**k them first. what they dont know is that ive been in the business for years. :monkey: :dancefool

2k2ls said:
na i aint doin it myself they tried to get a few bucks outta me but i did a carfax and found out i got about 10,000 miles on warranty so im gonna try to f**k them first. what they dont know is that ive been in the business for years. :monkey: :dancefool

Cool! If you've got the factory warranty still left definitely take advantage of it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back