speedomiter sess 120 but realy

B

bigdog1279

I know what i can read and it sess 120
but with out any Mods and well ok say just to be safe a shift kit for the tranny
about how fast or
at what speed with the 95 COntinental top out at
And is there a Govenor in it and how do i get it out or shut it of

on my continental, I went on 115 mph. I don't know if there is Govenor.

what year was your continental i would think that mind would go more than 115 with the DOHC
i just had the tranny flushed not couse of bad shifting just couse it was time almost had 30,000 miles like 500 less then 30,000 from the rebuild time
it,s a great runner

In my 97 Conti I had tell some bibo rear ended me and sandwich me between he and the car in front of me I topped mine out and 120+ I think the GOV was around 122 maybe b/c it went past 120 by a little I miss my Conti, but now I got a Mark VIII some times I wish I still had my Conti.

I never did. GOV didn't kill my acceleration till I got the needle over 120 little bit over though my guess is 122?? give or take a few.

you wouldnt happen to have any recmdation on where i can find out on how to get it bypassed or turned off

bigdog1279 said:
what year was your continental i would think that mind would go more than 115 with the DOHC
i just had the tranny flushed not couse of bad shifting just couse it was time almost had 30,000 miles like 500 less then 30,000 from the rebuild time
it,s a great runner
it is a 95 coninental. 115 was the most but I am sure I could go faster(traffic).

was just wondering i know realy manly i should get the shift get for the tranny saftery but then i wanted to know how to get rid of the govenor

Members online

No members online now.
Back