Southeast Get Together

G

GrayGhost1

Alright, after seeing how much fun Joey, Geno and the gang had I think it's time to plan a get together in the Southeast. What would be an ideal location and what would be fun to do. I guess this would be the unofficial planning thread.

I'm open to anything but it seems like Atlanta might be a good central location but maybe there's an alternate.

Works for me. Although, make it central to where most of the members are. How many members do we have in Atlanta?

If the timing is right I can make Atlanta. It's about a 3 hour drive for me.

What would be some fun things to do? Show 'n shine? Drag race or autocross? Baseball game? Of course food will have to be brought into the equation. It looked like the spread this past weekend was enormous. We southerners have show our appreciation for food too!

Joey, do you have a member list that can be distributed to the Presidents and VP's of the Chapters?

sounds cool... ( whoa im the only non-gold member or admin that posted in the thread) LMAO

Howdy folks. I apologize for the absence. I have had an extrodinary amount of travel this year which means two things the economy is great and more people are going crazy. I work in the the behavioral healthcare industry :). Looks like next week will be the end for a while, lord I hope else I am gonna go stark raving mad.

Hey my uncle is in law enforcemnet up there maybe we can get him to chase us around town with the lights on. Man the publicity we would get if we paint LvC.com on the tops of our cars :) .

Jamler3 said:
!!! SOUTH BEACH BABY !!!

I'd cruise to that show for sure!!!

Yeah i think there is a road in that area named Lincoln Rd it is in a rather upscale area. well what isn't down there right!

eL eS said:
Yeah i think there is a road in that area named Lincoln Rd it is in a rather upscale area. well what isn't down there right!

There is a Lincoln Road but it is a pedestrian mall now . Lots of upscale shops and clubs. South Beach is an amazing place though. Unlike anything you've ever seen. The women are INCREDIBLE. I have a pool furniture repair business and work right beside the pools. Its tough to concentrate sometimes. It is great to cruise the beach though, especially if you are into celebrity watching. Last month I saw the Hilton sisters (a disappointment up close) and Angelina Jolie (very nice).
C'MONNN DOWNNNNN.....

The strip in Ft. Licquordale is a nice cruise too... :monkey: :monkey:

haha licquordale I love it. Hey we can drive over pedestrians so maybe lincoln rd isnt out of the question.

Are you folks up to a chat this thursday? I really would like to get together and maybe joey to see what/where we can met soon. I have to put some faces to these names before I go crazy.

Not far from Atlanta but I do not think I'm up to that. I guess it would all depend on when and my money situation. After driving to NY and back numerous times since moving here I hate road trips that last over an hour :)

Chris_n_FL said:
I'll be busy this thursday....going to see a small flick called STAR WARS!!

YIKES I forgot my wife and I are going as well. Time to finish this story once and for all.

eL eS said:
YIKES I forgot my wife and I are going as well. Time to finish this story once and for all.

Don't post about it. I don't get to see it till the weekend!

BTW...I never checked this SE section to post. OOoops. :)

ok i think the star wars hype is diminishing. are we going to set a meet? or even a chat? come on guys lets do something...lol

Well if the Florida folks would like to catch up for a day maybe we could do daytona and take over the beach with the Lincz and Caddiz. Doughnuts on Daytona Beach I am sure the milk will already be there :D

Daytona

Daytona Beach sounds good too...lots to do and see there with the hassle of big city Atlanta.

How is the area over there around July 4th? Might be a possibility for me and the family to get out. I am in the process of selling my home so it will be hit or miss.

Members online

No members online now.
Back