South Florida ???

Cruznlife1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Would like to get a meet organized somewhere in South Florida. I'm in palm beach and would love to set something up. The Orlando meets are just a tad bit too far for just a quick bite to eat, a show I would make for sure but otherwise just not worth it. Anyone in south florida ?

well if you wouldve said somthing last week id b all for it but mine is current f-up where in palm beach do you live ? im not far from their

why dont we meet at miami beach and make it an all day event? or maybe jus go at night and drive around the strip to show off our cars.. girls love it when i show up in my lincoln ....
2153086_6_full.jpg

i figured i would mention the hoodrat factor.. kinda give ppl a good reason to really show up.. :)

hell yea bangin, i wish my doors were vertical. you ride around the strip with the doors open? ahahha i would definately.

What the deal, I'm selling the radio in my ride it a all in one tv,dvd,cdc,am/fm,nav radio from rosen. fit all those double dins in those LS. 500 Bones with amp tv antennas. with out the pic in my ride. drop me a line at 786 525 6000

i live in the miami are i ride around in a white fleetwood that say Big Daddy's Caddy in the back i got it 3 months ago although its a 93 i love it waz up so when u guyz makin a meet in MIA???

we really need to put something together down here in the MIA, 305 baby! or it can always be up state.

Coconut Creek / Deerfield / Boca Raton / Coral Springs / Ft. Lauderdale

those are local places for me.

If you all want to meet. Just come to the Hooters in Pompano on Sunday. it's central for the whole tri-county area and it goes on every Sunday from 4 - 10pm

peeps in Florida, I have a 2000-2002 LSE front bumper cover for sale, im aksing 350 Im in Miami, let me know.

you all should make it out to the hooters show on sundays. it is awsome. The women are hot, and the cars are awsome.

ok I think a good 15 Cars can make it happen do we have 15?

hello every1. Newbe here.
I am located west of fort lauderdale (davie) close to Sunrise and Weston.
I make aftermarket parts and accesories for several rides, especially carbon fiber like this one below:

cf005.jpg

I can only meet on weekends, and I can go everywhere to meet, WPB or Miami, but how about having a meeting in between?
Anybody knows Tower Shops? I-595 and University Dr.

Cheers.
-Cristian

Members online

No members online now.
Back