South East Chapter Check In!!!!!!!!!

MAllen82

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, it's been a long time coming, but I wanted to introduce myself to all you southeasterners and say thank you for being apart of the most wonderful luxury car club around. I'd like to tell you a little about myself and then have all the members of the SE Chapter chime in and tell everyone else a little about yourself. If you're not into all that, atleast say hello, what car you drive, and where you live. I am currently working on getting a meet together since our last attempt at a meet failed miserably. I was thinking that we could all get together on Thursday night on chat to meet everyone and discuss plans for a future event. I'd really like to get together and meet all you guys so let's see what we can't do to get something going. Thanks in advance for all of your help, and I hope you are enjoying being apart of the LVC baby!!!

And now to the boring stuff. My name Is Mark Allen. I live in Atlanta. I'm 23 years old and own a 2000 Lincoln LS8. I am currently a (GASP) car salesman for the Nalley group here in Atlanta. I am sure that many of you ahve heard of them before as we are the oldest dealer group in the southeast and we have the best name down here as well. Beyond that I play rugby with a club team in my spare time, tinker with my car, I own two real estate companies, and I am the coolest nerd you will ever meet. I'm totally into astronomy as well. I think that's enough for now, and if you want to know more, well, you may very well be a stalker so I can't really tell you.

Again, I appreciate your participation here and in the chat in advance. And if you guys want to do the chat on a different day, please let me know. I wanted to do it on a day other than wednesday because that way we can really stick to talking about SE happenings. And of course anyone else is more than welcome to join in the chat and post here, because we all know you wanna be a part of the best LVC Chapter around baby!!

PS. if you are new to LVC and don't know how to join the SE Chapter, pm me and I will be more than happy to help you out!!!!!

Whats up man, My name is Chad Parker. I am 26 and I allso live in Atl. Forest Park. I am a auto tec and I love cars. I drive a 2000 LS. Mods are JL W7, MTX 1500 D mono amp, Zex no2 sys, headlights mod by me and flowmaster ex.

Welcome to LVC Chad. Thanks for being the first to chime in dude. I'm thinking of trying to do the meet in Atlanta since it is pretty central to the area. Give me some suggestions for good spots to do this at.

Mark,

What are you planning to do with regards to a meet? I know the NOPI meet kind of busted.

I have no clue, I was thinking something inside since it's winter, maybe like ESPN Zone or something like that.

Come on SE, I was just braggging to Joey about how we are the best Chapter, so don't make me look like more of an idiot than I already do!!

Let's go SE!! I'm not going to stop until we get atleast 10 people on here to respond.

See guys, now you have a chance to meet and talk with one of the most knowledgable Lincoln guys on this site!!! Why wouldn't you want to come? And Pepp, since you are honorary SE member, I want you to join in even if you can't come to the meet. Be there tonight for the chat from 9:00 pm eastern time.

Don't forget I know where you all live, and I will show up on your doorsteps if I have to!!! Let's go SE!!

I've gotten some good responses from all the messages that I sent out. Thanks for reading it and responding so quickly guys!! Dont' forget to post here and come to the chat tonight at 9pm eastern to meet everyone and discuss plans for a meet in the next month or two. Thanks guys, SE rules!!!!!

MAllen82 said:
See guys, now you have a chance to meet and talk with one of the most knowledgable Lincoln guys on this site!!! Why wouldn't you want to come? And Pepp, since you are honorary SE member, I want you to join in even if you can't come to the meet. Be there tonight for the chat from 9:00 pm eastern time.

Don't forget I know where you all live, and I will show up on your doorsteps if I have to!!! Let's go SE!!

Ok Mark i will be at the chat tonight!!!

Whats up people i'd like to meet you guys.

Well i am checking in , Mark said i was an Honorary member, i only live 2 hours away from Arkansas!!!!

MAllen82 said:
I've gotten some good responses from all the messages that I sent out. Thanks for reading it and responding so quickly guys!! Dont' forget to post here and come to the chat tonight at 9pm eastern to meet everyone and discuss plans for a meet in the next month or two. Thanks guys, SE rules!!!!!

Damn it, I got caught up watching the Apprentice, then I remembered and logged in as quick as I could. All I saw as MAllen82 logged out at 9:59, exactly when I made it in. Sorry.

I live in SW Orlando by Celebration and I'm up for a meet in FL, I could possibly go to a meet in ATL, but I'll be in a rental car (I'll go for work.)

Ok guys, we are going to have a small get together on December 3rd somewhere in Atlanta. I say small because it is such short notice. Beyond that, we are going to plan on a larger meet sometime in late Jan or early Feb. That way everyone has enough time to plan, save money, etc... So I don't want to hear any excuses why you can't make that one!!! JK :D. Anyways, I know that there is some talk about a Florida going on right now, and I'd like some guys from further out west to contact me about doing one out there. I realize we are very spread out so if you can't make any of those meets, PM me and I will help get one started. Thanks for all you guys who came to the chat, and everyone who missed it, I'll keep you posted on the news of any meets. Thanks again!!

Sorry I missed that chat. It was my wife's birthday and we were out having a nice dinner. So, the 3rd in Atlanta.

I don't know if I"ll be able to swing that or not. Please keep me up to date.

Thanks,
Matt

Sorry dude, this is the first time i've checked in since last thursday. A little about myself... Well, My wife and i have recently moved to Huntsville, Alabama, I took a staff position as Associate Pastor of Youth and Outreach at a Pentecostal Holiness Church here, my wife accepted a position with a company called Dynetics, it is a defence contractor. We recently moved from Royston, Ga. (home of Ty Cobb) which is actually about 80 miles east of Atlanta. I am 35 my wife is 28. We don't have any children as of now. We both graduated from a small Bible College there called Emmanuel College. I was born in Atlanta but grew up in a small town in the southwest corner of Ga.
Can't make the meet on the 3rd even though i'll be through town on the 4th. Look forward to meeting everyone.

sorry guys for not saying anything lately my name was messed up and would not let me log in. my name is scott im 18 right now im going to college in lagrange. i live in newnan about 30 min. south of atlanta. i drive a black 2001 LS V8. a meet sounds great, nopi was a big bust unfortunatly. didnt even realize a few of you lived in atlanta......good stuff

Members online

No members online now.
Back