Soopa's wrap project..

Soopa009

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Didnt wanna poop all my pictures in Drizzle's thread so I will make my own with just some progress.. Again thanks to Driz and Jerbear.
Both surrounds are done.. as well as front bumper which will need to be redone!
Attacked the hood in the garage and it was near impossible battling heat with the 25 degree weather, got about half way done and ripped the vinyl. Went to the gym blew off some steam. Ended up taking the hood off and wrapped it in my room..
Might do the trunk lid tomorrow but I have a couple tattoo's scheduled so we will see. Also not sure because I dont really want to take the lid off so I can wrap in my nice and warm room lol.

Either way I will just post pictures and updates in here feel free to comment, post your pics, or suggest things in this thread.. Enjoy
IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

3 matte black LS'!!

I want mine in snow white lol with the roof left black (maybe)

The wrap is going to look nice when its done. Keep up the good work.

Just curious though, How did you do the emblems?

Soop, is that grille familiar to me for some reason? LOL.

Something about a matte black car that just gets me giddy :shifty:
Definitely a fan!

Looking good, I want to see someone do a matte white or silver next. By the way what size she do you wear?:shifty:

WOW!!!!!!! Looking good bro.:cool: Looking forward to see it. Keep posting pictures of your progress. I really enjoy watching everyones project getting closer to being finished.

Lol yeah I have a shoe fetish ... Used to actually work at footlocker in hs and soon as I got my check I would go buy two pairs of shoes. Used to be in the 50+ range now in the 30's..+2 more retros yesterday hah..

Anywho thanks for the comments! I'll keep posting, and updating. What works best for myself since I have been doing this all solo w no help is doing wet applications. It's way to hard to pull up a piece that is 4 feet, heat n stretch and smooth out.. so wet application allows me to lay it down and really squeegee the liquid out. It's kinda tough at the start but also helps me from not ripping or over stretching the vinyl. Guess its all personal preference!!

What size roll are you using and how much did it run you? I'm Probably up next on this project, if I have enough left after my refund comes through. I hear 4ft wide is just a few inches short on the hood, so might buy a section for the hood then just use 4ft wide for the rest..

What size roll are you using and how much did it run you? I'm Probably up next on this project, if I have enough left after my refund comes through. I hear 4ft wide is just a few inches short on the hood, so might buy a section for the hood then just use 4ft wide for the rest..
48" by 50 yards.. yep little short on the hood but its pretty tough to notice

looking good soopa!
Thanks!

Soop, where did you get the clear Lincoln emblem?

It was a regular emblem I just took all the glue and paint off the back.. wasn't fun

It was a regular emblem I just took all the glue and paint off the back.. wasn't fun

quick tip for removing paint off the emblem. let it sit in acitone or nail polish remover for about 10 min and that will do all the work for you.
this is after about 5 min.

1327304726495.jpg

and soopa panels are looking great. keep it up. working on mine today im almost done.

1327304726495.jpg

Sweet tip for the emblems.. I have this paint remover stuff that is WAAAY to harsh I mean it till eat away at the plastic forget the paint haha..

Looking good. I like a little contrast, maybe with bumper chrome insert and the chrome on the lse grille, unless you're going for a complete murdered out flat look.

Coming right along and looking good Soop. Keep the pics coming!! :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back