Sony NTM-910 Baby Monitor

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
NTM910.jpg

When I saw it and it was Sony. I had to get it! But damn they are like $50. I had to check Ebay out and I found it for half the price.

Sony's NTM-910 900 MHz BabyCall® Nursery Monitor was designed to offer the clearest connection to your baby. Features include 900 MHz Technology which extends the range of the BabyCall Monitor further than conventional (43-49MHz) monitors, 27 Channels to greatly minimize interference for even clearer communication, a Water Resistant Receiver, a Built-in Rechargeable Battery Receiver which provides savings and convenience over replaceable batteries, and Voice Activation Mode which eliminates extraneous background noise. 5 Sound-Sensor™ Activity Lights, an Out of Range Indicator, a Belt Clip, and AC/DC Operation are also featured. Tune in to your babys needs with the NTM-910.

Features:

* 900 MHz Technology extends the range of BabyCall. Monitor to let you take the receiver farther than conventional (43-49MHz) monitors, yet still hear activities in the nursery

* 27 Channels To Greatly Minimize Interference uses FM transmission system with channel selector to locate the clearest channel, helping to eliminate interference for
clearer communication

* Water Resistant* Receiver lets you use it even in the kitchen or bathroom

* Built-In Rechargeable Battery Receiver provides great savings and convenience over replaceable batteries

* Voice Activation Mode eliminates most extraneous background noise for clearer transmission

* 5 Sound-Sensor Activity Lights to alert you when baby is making sounds, when receiver is out of range, and when battery is low

* Out Of Range Indicator beeps and lights up when unit is out of range

* Belt Clip allows you to wear the receiver as you move about the home, keeping hands free for other activities

* AC/DC Operation operates on standard household current or supplied rechargeable batteries

* Frequency Range: FM: 900MHz

* Antenna System: Flexible round antenna

* Channels: 27

* Output: 250mW (speaker)

* Power Requirements: Transmitter: AC 120V, 60 Hz,

* Receiver: DC 3V with Sony Rechargeable Battery

* Color: White

* Supplied Accessories: AC Adaptor

* Weight: Transmitter: 9 oz (255g), Receiver: 5 5/8 oz (160g)

* Dimensions(WxHxD): Transmitter: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 1 15/16" (106 x 107 x 48mm), Receiver: 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" x 1 11/16" (96 x 96 x 41.5mm)

* Not meant to be immersed in or come into continuous contact with water

For your child or for your car???

I've had three baby monitors from $15 to $75...You wanna know which one is the absolute best, hands down, and is the only one we are still using???

The $15 Target special. It's a Fisher Price model and it works like a charm.

The $75 unit doesn't even work anymore, one of the transmitters broke.

Kale

Every Sony product I have owned. Never let me down. Xcept when I wrecked my M7 and the six disc broke one of its springs to keep it from skipping. Since that happened. They let me choose if I wanted a new six or a ten disc. I upgraded!

Members online

Back