Sold the LS today!!!!

NickT88LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, been in the LS and on this forum a long time. Finally sold the LS today. For you Long Island guys you may see it around. Enjoyed the forum and all the help it has provided and glad to have met some of you. I will still be checking in enjoying the board and giving some input.

Did not get anything exciting, driving a 99 Jeep Cherokee around.

Nick

Not exciting?!! Bring that Jeep to the Ozarks and I'll show ya some trails that'll make sphincter bite marks in your seat. Full roll cage and 5point harness required.

You lucky bugger you!

Another good one gone, Good deal Nick, thanks for everything.
please do pop in and keep me in line, from time to time :D

+1

Sad to see you go but very happy you sold the LS. You're a good dude, Nick. It was great meeting you the one time in Jersey City as well.

Good for you, Nick. It seems like you were trying forever to sell it, glad it worked out.

Through the years I had tried on and off, I always was at a higher price than they were commanding, so mostly threw it up to see if would get the high price. about a year ago I had a guy commit to 5200 and was ready to hand over the money but I backed out, not having another car at the time. This time just extra car sitting after I got the jeep and could use the money, so off it went.

Members online

No members online now.
Back