Silver shifter bezel trim

scjmc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am trying to locate the part number for the silver trim piece that snaps onto the console around the shifter. This is the piece that I am talking about right here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-LINCOL...ANEL-OEM-/190911087201?_trksid=p2054897.l4276

I want to get a new one from Ford if they are still available. I literally spent an hour trying to find the part on tasca's website. I also searched on here. I was wondering if anyone knew the part number, or what key words to search for to find it on tasca. I have tried bezel, trim, shroud, console, shifter, etc. to no avail.

I don't want to ask him to get me the part number when I won't be buying from him. I looked through his listing and he only shows his own part number for it.

I am trying to locate the part number for the silver trim piece that snaps onto the console around the shifter. This is the piece that I am talking about right here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-LINCOL...ANEL-OEM-/190911087201?_trksid=p2054897.l4276

I want to get a new one from Ford if they are still available. I literally spent an hour trying to find the part on tasca's website. I also searched on here. I was wondering if anyone knew the part number, or what key words to search for to find it on tasca. I have tried bezel, trim, shroud, console, shifter, etc. to no avail.

I bought one in March from Tasca. The p/n on the order says KIT-CNLS PNL, which doesn't translate on their web site. Let me dig around for the receipt. BTW, the part was $37 +shipping NEW.

So I looked and can't find the receipt........ Sorry.....

edit:

Ah HA!!!!!!!!! Success!!!!!

Part 04608 in the picture.....

LS console p.n..jpg

Now..... How does one translate that into a real part number??????????

LS console p.n..jpg

Thanks for looking! Now if only I could find that diagram on Tasca's website.

Your post gave me the idea to search "panel" on tasca. I got 207 results, but not the one that I was looking for.

Members online

Back