silencer

http://www.lincolnsonline.com/tech/00024.html

childwithspoon.gif

i dont believe there is a silencer in the MAF. the only silencer is the one for the intake or the resonator. if your talking about them use the link nolimit94VIII providied, its very helpful.

btw do you know the child in the about picture? for some odd reason it looks like me when i was about that age! lol

325 from a chip i bought the car like this and the guy showed me the dyno sheet and it said 325 with like 290 foot pounds of torque something like that its prety quick but i was talking about the intake

Did you enjoy a big bowl of Stupid for breakfast, this fine morning?

Which part of people telling you "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MAF SILENCER!, eluded you? Do you even know what a MAF is? What it stands for? What it does? Because if you did, you'd have never asked such a retarded question. Period.

And 325 HP from a chip? Bwahahaha! Yeah. Ok. We're all n00bs at this whole Mark VIII thing, we're going to buy that hook line and sinker. NOT.

I have a 3000HP scooter. It must be true because some guy supposedly showed me a dyno sheet that I couldn't read, or make heads or tails of. But the guy said it was 3000HP, so I believed him.

Seriously man, grow a brain. The two cells regulating your breathing are getting overworked.

frog i love it, sinking a chimp, if your talking intake , that is a pretty big system, intake manifold, imrc plates, wtf are you talking about? do you have a pic of it, really, you nee to show us something new, and 325 off of a chip, everyone would have a chip, especially if all you did was a chip and cut of your resonators, anything else? did you get the heads ported and polished, running a 25 shot of nitrous ( sarcasm for everyone) 1 chip does not make 35 hp, even if it says it on the front picture off of ebay, you must be getting 50 mpg as well huh

I have a 3000HP scooter. It must be true because some guy supposedly showed me a dyno sheet that I couldn't read, or make heads or tails of. But the guy said it was 3000HP, so I believed him.

SCOOTER_KY_TEST_FIRING-s.jpg

Come on its gota be pretty close to 3000HP. next time try high octane gas and dont be so cheap.

A simple Merry Christmas wouldn't be enough Frogman LOL ...

I sure hope he's not talking about cutting the senor out of the MAF .... I remember many years ago someone talking about cutting the center post out of the MAF and then sanding it smooth ... But that's not a shmart thing to do ..

A simple Merry Christmas wouldn't be enough Frogman LOL ...

I sure hope he's not talking about cutting the senor out of the MAF .... I remember many years ago someone talking about cutting the center post out of the MAF and then sanding it smooth ... But that's not a shmart thing to do ..

ya, thats not a silencer, but in his case silencer, sensor, all the same (sarcasm

Members online

Back