Side mirrors

Angel12

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So my driver side mirror seems to be acting up only working when it wants too..any insight into what i could be etc?? thanks

sorry for the bland explanation was just waking up and it was bothering me when i was driving home last night. The driver side mirror wont move on command by the controls on the driver side panel, but have noticed when i do the keyless entry it moves into place..?

sorry for the bland explanation was just waking up and it was bothering me when i was driving home last night. The driver side mirror wont move on command by the controls on the driver side panel, but have noticed when i do the keyless entry it moves into place..?

Do you mean that you can't adjust it with the up/down left/right button? Are you sure the rocker switch was in the left position? (It has three positions; left, off, and right.)

Yeah joe lol i checked that before hand my right one moves but not my left

Yeah joe lol i checked that before hand my right one moves but not my left

Well, if the left moves to the two different set positions, but won't move manually, then the most likely problem would seem to be the rocker switch in the panel that selects the left side.

Well, if the left moves to the two different set positions, but won't move manually, then the most likely problem would seem to be the rocker switch in the panel that selects the left side.

kk will look into that thx

Members online

Back