Reaction score
'91 LSC

110,000 miles

needs:

driver's door

front air bags

$1300 i was thinking of offerring a grand

Got a pic?

Don't let the mileage scare you. Although the door and the bags make me wonder the overall upkeep it has seen.

Joeychgo said:
'91 LSC

110,000 miles

needs:

driver's door

front air bags

Look on AutoTrader.com and find the same make and year and you'll probably see a listing for around $750.00 Show it to the seller and he/she should meet you half way.

Front bag conversion to springs is $600.00 with parts labor high end cost. Doors start at $25.00 (you pull it) in Philly.

Joeychgo said:
'91 LSC

110,000 miles

needs:

driver's door

front air bags

Personally, I would get it, but there are some better deals out there. Have you gone to AutoTrader.com yet? This link is for the 1991's ONLY. I personally throuw out the high and low prices to get an average. The bottom of the linked page will show you a high and low and average but again, I think that those two sellers are on crack.

eh, I checked yesterday and its sold.

I have this little fantasy of having a collection of every model mark made by the time I retire in 25 or so years..

if ppl ever read what i say and :q:q:q:q:q about, im always complaining about how you guys in the states find these good deals on cars. well my dad has finally come, found a markvii in the buynsell for 400$canadian in my city. im going to go look at it 2nite. dont expect too much out of the car, but with some tender loving car i could retire my winter prelude n have a nice daily.

Biocow said:
if ppl ever read what i say and :q:q:q:q:q about, im always complaining about how you guys in the states find these good deals on cars. well my dad has finally come, found a markvii in the buynsell for 400$canadian in my city. im going to go look at it 2nite. dont expect too much out of the car, but with some tender loving car i could retire my winter prelude n have a nice daily.
Go
Go
Go
Go !!
I'm still glad you decided to keep the other one.

Joeychgo said:
eh, I checked yesterday and its sold.

I have this little fantasy of having a collection of every model mark made by the time I retire in 25 or so years..
You, me, Jerry Seinfeld, and Jay Leno.
I got Leno beat on Marks though. HA!

Biocow said:
I called at 16:00 and he sold it that morning. :( :(
Sorry to read that Bro.

Y'now ... we could always hook you up with something down here. You are familiar with guys and gals in MANY states. I've got Eastern PA covered. NYC_LSC has got New York city covered. Disney is one place, Vetec is Minnesota. The list goes on and on. The only question is; how much do you want to spend?

After you can answer that, then hit AutoTrader.com and sort by price. Find the Marks in your range then find the Members in the area of the car that is for sale.

A few phone calls later and you should see an auto carrier at the end of your block/road/highway by the end of the month.

Know what I mean?

Members online

No members online now.
Back