Should I Buy The McLaren Grille

flaballaz04

New LVC Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering what you guys thought about the McLaren Grille. I want to put it on my 2000 LS. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
-Dennis

I say yes.

mclarengrillecombined.jpg

You can get them from www.lskoncepts.com painted and ready to install.

Now that's what I like. A guy asks a simple question and he not only gets an answer, he gets pictures to boot.

Oh yeah. I added another color to the picture above. It's the Vivid Red Metallic color.

hey Ken can you do the WF color code on the grilles. White Pearl Tri-Coat. also wanna hook me up with a military discount :) lol

We can paint the McLaren grilles any paint code including the WF. As for discounts if you sign up for a Gold Member on LvC you will get 10% off any item in our store all the time.

Id go for it too, after my angeleyes thats my next upgrade that grill is so sweeeet.

i personally like the grills, but i have the non-sport model. how would that look with the chrome on the bumper but not on the grill?

GWL has the right idea. Black center with the color matched surround looks perfect.

mergner26 said:
thanks for the picture. i love the look of the grill on the sport models but i just don't think they look good with the chrome.
You can always have the chrome strips painted!

Midas78 said:
I want the mesh grill. How is that coming along?
It isn't. I have talked with numerous companies to have the upper and lower grille bezels molded and the amount of money they are wanting is outrageous. I'll keep on looking.

Members online

No members online now.
Back