Shi**y car audio for sale

sancho20

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have 2 15" fosgate power hx2 subs 2 fosgate power 851x amps and 2 fosgate power 1050s amps .This stuff all works good and is very loud. All this stuff cost around $3500 when new .open to offers .I have it listed on ebay also. thanks

here is a pic ...

005.jpg

3500 brand new? cough cough. Never in my life have I seen those components for that much. Those amps I can get for a range of 300 to 650. Brand new and the subs brand new for 150 a piece.

well will you get me a couple of those subs brand new for $150 because i see used one sell for 200 on ebay all the time... Let me know when you get them i have paypal....

I know crutchfield charges a little more but the retail prices are even more than the crutchfield prices. So if i went by the retail prices its more like $4000 I just think you should have looked into it more instead of insisting that i was lying..

Sancho easy killer, I deal in high end audio and what you have is middle of the line. I don't step into your line of work and tell you what or how to do your job. I can better stuff than that to sell you for 3500. Those amps are garbage and the subs also. I can get you Alpine PDX amps which blow those away and retail for 1000 a piece for 1000 for the pair. And they would probably blow those subs. Ah I'm not even gonna waste my breath anymore, Just tell me what you are looking for, I can beat anyprice you find. And everything is new with a warranty.

and please tell me you didn't have all 4 amps running together and that you had different amps pushing those subs please.

all i did was say how much the stuff cost new and to make me an offer on it .. so are you gonna get me those subs for $150 new or what.?? I know you deal in car audio so it seems you would be more knowledgable on the prices .. Ive heard alot of people tell me these are very good subs ,so i guess everyone has there own opinion ,but for you to come on here and tell everyone the stuff i am trying to sell is garbage is fu**ed up. So if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all....And i didnt remember stepping into your line of work and telling you how to do it or what to do.
And it seems like you were the one making stuff up saying you can get those subs new for $150 each.

uhhh i did that for lincoln ave since he said all the stuff i have is garbage..

sold ,i guess other people like garbage subs and amps too..

Members online

Back