Selling my 96' Mark possibly? Has loads of extras

2002WRXSTi

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yes I lost 3rd and 4th gears in the trans and am between a rock and a hard place cause my loaner car ain't gonna be mine for lond so I have to move my Mark to make room for a new replacement.

My mark has LSC HID lights and less than 10k ago I swapped in a 4:10 trac lock posi unit and 93 one piece drive shaft. Has new rear calipers put on, one 15k ago the other around 5k. Also along with the stock 16" rims with newer tires I have a set of 17" Bullit style rims to go with it to.

Car is rot free but does show it's 209k miles with some scratches and the White Pearl has lost it's luster. Leather seats have wear but nothing horrible. AC climate control works.

Hate to sell it as I have had it so long and I love it but I am stuck with not enough space to keep it and fix it at the moment.

I also have a spare 96' Mark VIII engine with 90k on the clock that I will be selling if the car sells separate or I could throw it in for the right price?

Lookin to get around $650 or something out of it as the HID, Posi and Rims were a chunk of change when I put em on. Also have 2 spare stock 96' drive shafts.

Just put it on there. Also put on the I just installed new rear air bags 10k ago.

Also not coming with aftermarket stereo. I have the stock one to go back into place as none of the wiring was cut during the install.

OK listed only 10 minutes ago and I get this reply...
Hello,
am tommy shakiru i need to no if your item is till available am
interested in it get back to asap
Regards

WTH do they think people on CL are, absolute morons or what?!

Craigslist scammer. If you replied "yes" then his response will be something like this:

To proceed with the transaction I will need you full name and address, etc. etc. etc.

Craigslist scammer. If you replied "yes" then his response will be something like this:

To proceed with the transaction I will need you full name and address, etc. etc. etc.

What item is that? Was my reply and I know I will get the "I will gladly have my associate send you a cashiers check" or some other BS like that. I still have a $5500 fake cashiers check from selling a 4x4 Ford Van on Old Car Trader.

There is a used transmission from a 97 with 71,000 miles and warranty on car-part.com for $99.95.

5thAve.jpg

The temp replacement for now...it ain't no Lincoln lemme tell ya :rolleyes:

Oh and on the HID lights, the aren't factory. The housings are but I have Acura H4 Bulbs and ballasts in the factory housings. Why is that you may ask? Well cause I can just pick up a bulb for cheap at the Autozone that way if one goes out :D

Second time in two days lol...

thats because people need to learn to do things for themselves, no offense MarkVIII93

My parents used to have a 5th Ave just like that. Nice cars, cept they have trans problems like most Chrysler's of that time.

My parents used to have a 5th Ave just like that. Nice cars, cept they have trans problems like most Chrysler's of that time.
I've only been driving it since Sat and it is a GAS HOG :eek: Might as well be a GN in boost for the amount this thing sucks down...

If I was in Jersey I'd totaly be knocking at your door... I just totaled mine and miss it already :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back