Seattle LS meet

loveLSE

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I know we talked about it last year.
I know there's at least three (incl me) with LS in seattle.
surfaaron and LSaddict, I think.
r there any more out there?
Let's all try to meet w/ our rides and we can chat.
check out each other's rides, get info.
I really want to get my stereo system upgraded (still stock)
and maybe nice rims (19 inch)

let's get it rollin', Anyone up for it?

Hey loveLSE!

I haven't been checking the board too often.
Hopefully people still want to meet up.
Just like last year, the weather is getting better in Seattle! (Well, not today... :( )

I'm eager to hear/share info with any Lincoln/Caddy owners that want to meet up. Maybe have a BBQ party when its sunnier.

Today is the hottest day in Seattle in over 700 days! The weather doesn't get better than this! Come on guys. I know Washingtonians got more love than what I'm seeing.

Anyone have an idea for a meet, please share!

Name a date and time. I will be heading over from the Tri-Cities a lot when football season comes around.

:steering Sounds good to me, let me know. (North King, South Snohomish counties)?
Any idea of a Puget Sound head count? New to the LS, (03 LS-8).

Anybody still out tthere?
Kirkland wa, looking to meet other local LS enthusiasts...anyone...?

Well i have 00 lincoln with a few mods and am very interested in a meet.Im from aberdeen wa but am willing to drive.We all should pick a date and meet up some where.

Man, I think Seattle will never have a meet. It's been 2 years since the first attempt was made, but nothing materialized. I was hoping last year to stir up some interest, but nothing.

I'm not much of an event planner, but if someone does have an idea where and when we could meet, I would be interested.

Who else in WA wants to have a meet? Let's shoot some ideas.

Hi Garbone,

I live in Seattle (Northgate to be exact). Where in Kirkland are you from? I'm not too familiar with that area.

Come on guys, how about some replies/suggestions? How about the OP? loveLSE are you still around? How bout all the other people that responded in the past year? It's hard to come up with ideas when no one is responding.

Almost Bothell.
Uninc. King Co. The home of 45 minute waits for Fire, and Police, despite the fact I have a Kirkland FD leas than 2 miles from my home. Just bitchin about something that recently went down next door.
I would like to see other LS cars, and ideas. I have some plans for the car, but being so new to the LS(or any real nice car), I have allot to learn. I'm an old gear head from way back, so I do my own work, but some of the engine & trans systems are sometimes hard to learn.

Where are all of the rest of you Seattle LS, and M8 owners?

Well pacafic international raceway has open test and tune events all the time that might be good idea for a meet. Even if people arnt intersted in racing its always fun to see other cars..Just and idea to get the ball rolling. Im very intersted to meet other fellow ls owners.

That sounds like a great idea...the car show a couple weekends back, at Evergreen Speedway, allowed those who were showing their cars, to run them on the stock car oval...that would have been fun, in the LS.

I was just thinking the same thing the other day. Unfortunately, I have a very busy fall, but something like coffee, or whatnot on some sunday afternoon...???
I havent seen LSAddict on here for awhile, he was interested at one time, as well.
Aberdeen...lets see, maybe some park or something in Olympia?

Sounds good to me.I have sunday off every week so it would make a good meet day.If we could get LSAddict or other members also it would make it that much better.:)

I'm with you.
LSAddict, could you be out there somewhere?
It would make us 3...

Is there anyone else out there?

I'm with you.
LSAddict, could you be out there somewhere?
It would make us 3...

Is there anyone else out there?

I am out here. :D I am new to the forums and I will be at Pacific this sunday provided weather is good and there is a TnT going on.

Another attempt at rounding up the elusive WA members? I can’t say anything since I’m one of them :shifty:
Sure, I would love to meet other LS or LvC members in the area. Although I wish I was able to show off my 2000 LS before it flooded…I miss her so much. She was how I wanted my LS to look and perform. Ever since I picked up the 03, it’s been a non-stop headache…oh well, one repair at a time...would love to get some opinions on it.

So Garbone, N20si and Hotness, you guys still interested? Anyone else want to meet? I still need my K&N air charger installed. Maybe someone can help me? I’m not too car savvy and it looks more involved than the KKM intake I had on my 00.

Let’s get something started…

Seattle

Another attempt at rounding up the elusive WA members? I can’t say anything since I’m one of them :shifty:
Sure, I would love to meet other LS or LvC members in the area. Although I wish I was able to show off my 2000 LS before it flooded…I miss her so much. She was how I wanted my LS to look and perform. Ever since I picked up the 03, it’s been a non-stop headache…oh well, one repair at a time...would love to get some opinions on it.

So Garbone, N20si and Hotness, you guys still interested? Anyone else want to meet? I still need my K&N air charger installed. Maybe someone can help me? I’m not too car savvy and it looks more involved than the KKM intake I had on my 00.

Let’s get something started…

It took me about 2 hours to install my K&N. Its the same on your year, so, we could do it at my house. You say the word, and we will make a time.

Hotness,
Way up north, like Bellingham? or further? Also, what is a "TnT"?

Sweet! Thanks Garbone, I'll send you a PM to set up a time.

I just moved to Edmonds from Seattle so everything is a mess...Got to unpack the remaining boxes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back