Seat trim question

lunchmeat

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
will the lower seat trim where the buttons are work on a 97 from a 96 or earlier????

no, do you need a 97 trim bezel, i have a pair in prairie tan that are not broken, very rare lol!! they are in nice shape. but no the earlier trims wont fit plus the switches, the way they mount and the holes for them are nothing alike.

If yours is cracked, I've had some good luck using Plastic Welder to fix plastic trim.

It's a 2 part epoxy that works great on plastic trim pieces.

I'd try gluing them.... I have a grey one, but I would need to get an awesome offer to let it go.

2 years ago we had one on ebay, it was light graphite and mint, i s**t you not the bidding went to $410 and i said to my father in law " you know thats just some ass bidding it up to piss everyone off and they wont pay for it "
15 minutes after the auction ended they sent payment, it was 100% legit, we started the opening bid at 29.99!!! that was totally insane and we have never even come close to getting half that for another one!! they must have really needed that color to pay that much.

i rigged mine. i loosened up the switch, snuck a zip tie between the trim and the switch, then tighten the switch down a little. then loop the zip tie around one of the bars in the seat bottom frame, and pulled it tight. for a quick and free fix it works quite well. kinda tricky gettin the zip tie to work but it can be done. if the seat was unbolted from the floor that should make it much easier, i was just lazy.

hey its unnoticeable unless your down near my feet, and if your down there im gonna slap you with my balls :D and its better than tring to find a good one for cheep. im a cheep ass just ask the kid

Members online

No members online now.
Back