seat problems

1meanmark

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
seat wont move at all forward back up down nothing wife had father take seat out n take a look said drive shaft gizmo w/ plastic piece like shroud stripped what is she referring too? i ask because i am currently n iraq and would like to help her figure out the problem an order whats needed her father said a new motor but i figures some research was in line 1st ive have used the search key n none of the stuff i found seemed to revolve around thewhat i believe to be driveshaft for the motor as far as i saw thanks for all of the responses guys

I assume that this is the driver's side? I can get one from the junkyard this weekend when I go if you want me to. The last 2 that I sold went for $150 shipped, but I'd be willing to cut a fellow military member and his family some slack. If you want, PM me an offer.

Swaged together? I've taken a few of the seats apart, never had to cut anything

are the seat motors n seats from the mn12's(ie..cougar,thunderbird)similar? if so i may have sourced a new motor close

also to help in help in trying to diagnose the problem. the symptom is the seat makes the sound of moving with no movement at all. i asked she said it doesn't even sound bogged down, almost as if its just spinning but not catching anything.

alright thanks to jamie she moves now,but the next concern is she has no heated seats. we are aware she has a blend door issue was wondering are these related at all?

Back