SE East Chat Night and Time.

Which night would be best for a live chat?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eL eS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Top of the evening to you all. I would like to establish a night of the week to have a live chat with you all. This would be a Lincoln and Cadillac chat and you are welcome to invite your friends to the forum to participate even if they are not members yet.

For the moment if will be a free for all chat but along the way I would like to see if we can entertain the idea of having a topic or list of topics. Top on the list is just getting to know the membership and brining in folks that are in our region but do not participate in the SE Chapter Forums much.

I look forward to working with and for you to bring some momentum to this Chapter.

If we can agree on a day the next task is finding a time slot becasue all of the SE is not in the same time zone. There were only 5 options so I couldn't make a BIG POLE, pardon the pun but my wife tells me this all the time :)

yeah that might be about the best time slot maybe 830 my wife has class on tuesday and thursday so I have to put my children to bed and that evolution usually takes place at 8pm. Not such a problem with my son but my daughter is but 14 months and she likes to throw her estrogen around in my wifes absence.

Thursday is fine with me but how about 9:00 pm eastern? This way the central time zone would only be 8:00. This would give everyone time to get in and have dinner and relax a bit before chatting. Of course, just a suggestion.

tuesday 1100 after rides to we can talk about how awesome foose is. im only busy thursdays at 10 pm. car club meeting.

Alright Next thursday at 9EST/8CST we will hold our first chat. Hopefully joey and some other folks will stop in and poke fun at us.

Sadly, I will be on the road on Thursday but I will try to attend. I have to fly to RDU and drive up to Henderson, NC for a consultation. It has been hit or miss for me getting broadband access i some of the hotels lately. Heck I had to rewire a network jack in one... at least there were not any stains on the sheets :tmi: LOL.

Members online

Back