Score!!

marcredd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well....the lights I bought from the Craiglist listing for $125 came today and guess what???

HID.jpg

They just came. Will test them on Monday. The left one looks almost brand new. The right one needs the lens cleaned in a major way.

Who else left straight from here to go look at craigslist? lol

^^^ I check my local area everyday.

You sir are one lucky sumbeach. I'm jealous lol

It was a shot in the dark that looks like it panned out. Rell and I talked about it back and forth as I was sketchy on it being a scam. Rell was the one who said "Do it". We both agreed that if it turned out badly that my money was covered by Paypal.

Nice.. D2R bulbs on DDM for $15/pr, any color you want.

Wish I could have pulled this off on my Navigator. lol I lucked out on my LS. It was fully loaded.

That's true, you don't know unless you take the leap. Assuming you'll be taking these apart and putting angel eyes in before you swap?

That's true, you don't know unless you take the leap. Assuming you'll be taking these apart and putting angel eyes in before you swap?

I am up in the air on it but really do like the look of them. If I found a nice set for a really good price, then maybe.

Nice.. D2R bulbs on DDM for $15/pr, any color you want.

Wish I could have pulled this off on my Navigator. lol I lucked out on my LS. It was fully loaded.

That is a heck of a price. I think I am going to stick with the oem bulbs that came in them until they go kaput.

I mean, I dont wanna say it but.... Told ya :p

Indeed you did as well. The seller threw me off because he said they were Halogens despite what a number of you said.

If they work, ask me if I feel guilty about the purchase? LOL. Even if they don't, the lenses are more than worth what I have in the purchase.

Indeed you did as well. The seller threw me off because he said they were Halogens despite what a number of you said.

If they work, ask me if I feel guilty about the purchase? LOL. Even if they don't, the lenses are more than worth what I have in the purchase.

Lol true that. Thats a hell of a score man. Glad ya got it

Members online

Back