saw a 94 tc, i have questions.

Modular97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
first question is that the car only has 29 thousand miles on it, its a signature series and tonly thing thats bad is acouple nicks here and there on the paint, and rear rim center caps are mising,. the car drives like a dream its flawless should i buy it or pass it by. also has the pass seat motor broken and rear drivrs side pass door window motor needs to be replaced. i need to chek the car fax report to see if the miles are correct. its a 19 year old car so its got to have some flaws right.

Sounds like a good car to me
The drivers window failure it normal.
Not as common on the back no big deal.
It is an aode car not a 4r70w so its a little slower but has the .67 overdrive.
The main problem I have with my town cars is there slow.

I have a 1993 Lincoln town car that sits at 190k miles and it still runs like a dream air suspension is an issue on these cars, blower motor resistor , window motors, the radio dry rots, and the R12 refrigerant that fills the air con is at 25$ a LB lucky for me I have to tap my dash and it blows icy cold air. my air suspension cuts on and off while the car is off if you are going to get it make sure to cut of the switch in the trunk for the A/S. my radio has major static the inside is no longer good I have a JVC radio which is going in soon. and the recalls on these cars are the speed control switch it may over heat and burn the wires mine revs up by its self and accelerates by it self WATCH OUT!
but, other than that these cars are good for a car that is 20 years old I have never seen a car that well in both cosmetics and mechanical I love my town car I hope you can have a well conditioned car like my TC. there are a lot of them in my town every body is getting rid of them to get newer Hyundais and Toyotas.

Members online

Back