Rust-Free Mark 8 for FREE - go get it!

Sounds like a heap of scrap

LOL, that coming from you, Jamie, means something! lol

Hey, someone who wants to build it the way they want it. Isn't it just missing the tranny and has a crappy v6 IRS in the back?

It is rust-free and costs nothing (free)....

there are no pics for a reason, he wants you to go there once you are there you will feel obligated to take it. its free because its stripped. and i bet ya a million bucks they dont have a title.

there are no pics for a reason, he wants you to go there once you are there you will feel obligated to take it. its free because its stripped. and i bet ya a million bucks they dont have a title.

Well, I just posted all your questions, pic, stripped, and title. So, exactly how many Mark VIII's have you gone through with your little business, Jamie?

The title thing totally makes sense; he did say "parts car"

Wow, it's within a thousand miles of me. Surprising. I suppose I'll make time to try to contact them...

Title In Hand

Just to let y'all know, the owner says he has "title in hand" and even has 4 chrome spirals wheels with it (something about two being on the car and two being on another car).

He says the car got parked cause it got overheated and ruined. He took the rear end out - aw he*l, I'll just copy and paste his post:

Well the chrome spiral wheels are available its funny because its 50% on his red mark and 50% on his pearl one(aka the nonrunning car in question). So yes and no is the answer. I told the guy he was being lazy for not having them one kind on each car and thats gotta change. The other pair is a nicer condition of the painted 10 spoke spirals. If enough people ask if just post his cell and and you guys can just hassle him one on one LOL. I can't answer on the wheels til he actually swaps them all on his running car.

The title is in hand.

It needs a lot of things to be whole again. And by that I mean cosmetic as well. It overheated and was parked to this day.

My roommate wants to keep the fan, and headlights(would only take money to get them back LOL), the interior is partially taken apart and needs to come apart anyway to do the blend door. Comes with a few spare air springs. This is a project to get on the road again.

Phoenix AZ

I took the IRS good stuff and swapped on old v6 tbird parts in its place. If you can come up with another set of that stuff you can finish up the car I think. SO it needs a donor car to complete it, if even just for the IRS.

Pics yeah did post a few once not good ones mind you.

I dont have a good camera so you wont see anything with it at night maybe tomorrow.

It has all new suspension on the front end btw new uppers and lowers end links and brakes/pads/rotors. Poly front bar midsection bushings. Just to name a few things.

Like I said money is the only thing talking. To keep it all together just make an offer I guess. The only goal is to get it all gone in the end to clean up the garage, not to see how many parts he can keep. So really anything and everything is up for grabs. It has a dirty dog 2800 marauder unit. He upgraded that unit and I dont remember the exact stuff on that so maybe he knows LOL. The trans is also a DD unit and is built. The DS has also been balanced with new U joints. The reason it was parked is the head gasket was leaking.

i dont know how many i parted out i stopped keeping track around 1500 somewhere between that and 1800 since 1999. the very first mark i parted out was a silver 98 base with 32k on it. the owner hit a raised manhole in the dark and ripped the k member bolts right out of the frame and punched an 8 inch hole in the side of the engine block. i got pics somewhere of the very first mark i ever parted. it was only a year old.
here it is you can see how far back the front wheel is, the driverside was stuck in the firewall. the blow into the mahole buckled both rear quarters too.
IMG_7019.jpg

If someone picks it up for parts, i'll have a list for them. I really want a minty evap tray, and some 98-only black interior parts. :D

On TCCoA, there is a guy in New Mexico fixin' to go get this Mark VIII. I guess it's Pearl White and it's in Phoenix, AZ.

Hey, it's prolly MediumD! lol

Jamie, that's freakin' amazing. 1500-1800 cars?!? wow! Can I bring my car down to you to look over? Please???? (not to part out, so get that outta your head)

never said I was...he's still taking more parts off the car and the driveline is coming out and all you'll be left with is basically nothing worth towing home

speak for yourself, I've got hail damage and a busted windshield :(

PMd and texted

I saw a set of spirals (non-chrome) with no tires on Cragslist in Pasco. Are they from this car???

That's nothing more than a parts car, and by the time they finish taking everything it won't be anything more than a shell. Unless there is a pasco county in arizona I highly doubt it

Members online

No members online now.
Back