Roush LS think about it

exceptionaLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I love the Roush Mustang, but I have an Ls. I was thinking the LS might be able to take some cosmetic details from the Roush stang. Im gonna keep pondering about it, but it would look sweet. Maybe sombody could do a photo shop with the roush wing kit and hood and wheels on a Ls. Just imagine it "Roush LS"....im thinking about it

imagine a "McLaren" LS. That would've been sweet...

I love the Roush Mustang, but I have an Ls. I was thinking the LS might be able to take some cosmetic details from the Roush stang. Im gonna keep pondering about it, but it would look sweet. Maybe sombody could do a photo shop with the roush wing kit and hood and wheels on a Ls. Just imagine it "Roush LS"....im thinking about it

interesting?? can't say I would have ever consider that-
I could maybe see the front valance, side skirts and wheels-

-----------

You really dont want roush to make an ls believe e, their kits are really cheap, I have been installing roush kits for several years and their mostly held on with double sided tape and push rivits, and as far as the super chargers go, they arnt very efficent, so usually make less power per lb of boost than other chargers like saleen etc etc

and as far as the super chargers go, they arnt very efficent, so usually make less power per lb of boost than other chargers like saleen etc etc

The reason for this is because most of the Roush superchargers have been roots superchargers whereas Saleen uses allot of twin screw superchargers in their lineup now. The twin screw is always going to be one heck of allot better when it comes to overall efficiency and also producing better peak numbers because of it too.

You really dont want roush to make an ls believe e, their kits are really cheap, I have been installing roush kits for several years and their mostly held on with double sided tape and push rivits, and as far as the super chargers go, they arnt very efficent, so usually make less power per lb of boost than other chargers like saleen etc etc

Here's a little comparsion video at the track-

http://webridestv.com/showvideo.aspx?video=29470

A little something extra about the Roushcharger-
50 State Legal
The ROUSHchargerTM is the only supercharger unit on the market protected by Ford's 3 year / 36,000 mile factory drivetrain warranty, or one year on ROUSH components for vehicles already past their warranty date.

This system has been extensively dyno tested and provides gains of 145 HP and 98 lb-ft of torque at the flywheel. The unit fits both manual and automatic vehicles and comes complete with all necessary hardware, brackets, fasteners, and instructions, with an estimated installation time of eight hours. The ROUSHchargerTM fits all 2005 - 2008 Mustang GT's with the 4.6L, 3-valve V8 powertrain system.

To truely know one is to own one :)

I've done about 18 conversions from stock gt to full state 3 and am still not impressed, yes they run well but its not worth the money in my opinion, not to mention the roush body kits and wheels add 3 square feet to the front drag coefficient and almost 300lbs to the rotating mass of the vehicle :( thehy look cool and run well dont get me wrong but there are better choices out there, I personally think that a saleen ls or a mclaren ls would be a much better option

That sounds like a good idea too. The LS is (and dont quote me on this) somewhat similar in body style to the mustangs from like a gen before the current one. Maybe since they make saleen and roush kits sombody will fab something together some day. I think a wide body LS like with a roush kit would look very nice. Even if it was like driving a sail boat.

Lindoln LS-R

cnv0746wl7.jpg

cnv0413cc9.jpg

will find pics of that red/white wide body too...

pic of mclaren ls under hood. Eaton supercharger. I don't think they ever got it to run properly, because of Ford not wanting to share pcm code or something.

mclaren1.jpg

mclaren2.jpg

mclaren3.jpg

very sexy imo. I like the look. I guess I havent really moved on from my ricer phaze so anything dropped with clean cosmetics gets me. Nice pics. I remember the red widebody. Get som pics of that if you can find them, that was a sweet looking car.

I jsut thought about that and I think about two huge ugly ass fog lights in the middle of the grill and gaudy 427 stripes and decals all over a car that doesn't have a 427 in it. No thanks

pic of mclaren ls under hood. Eaton supercharger. I don't think they ever got it to run properly, because of Ford not wanting to share pcm code or something.

mclaren1.jpg

I would like to see where those 2 Shiny Black Intercooler Lines go and the Intake they used!!!:D

It sure would help me with my "Project"

Me too. I'm thinking it might just be a universal type kit?

yea i really really like the flares. i actually like the whole kit. its not too flashy. but more than anything i really like the fender flares, i have been HUNTING for a kit to accent the haunches more it makes it look so much more athletic... wish someone could call the guy..

I don't know about that kit. I bet it would look very cool with that wings west spoiler for the trunk even tho that one must serve its purpose. Nothing matches up at all and it seems as if it was put together by universal body parts from andysautosport.com.

It is cool looking and all but what I want to know is what are those wheels and tires! I am in search for a wheel and tire combo and I am really thinking of the silver Ferrari set but I am really intrigued by those stepped lips.

The wheels look like BBS to me. I'm just guessing though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back