Right under my nose

HANG THE EXPENSE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was headed home tonight late and rolled up on a silver 96 Mark Viii.I followed the car as it went into the bank parking lot and introduced myself and how I liked the Mark.I then noticed it had the burgandy inserts in the seats and low and behold It was a Diamond Anniversary.They guy delivers Pizza with the car and it only has 117,000 miles (so far) and it is pretty straight and no rust with snow flake wheels.It needs Bullits.I noticed it has pin striping along to tops of the fenders doors and quarters and then wraps around the sail panel.Does anyone know if this was factory?It is really subtle and does not stand out glaringly.Roots through sock drawer for Mark 8 purchasing mad money.:D:D:D:D:D

a lot of MK's had pinstripe from the factory, im not clear on the details. but i have seen alot of 95's with pinstripes.

pin striping

Ok,Thanks for that.A carlot owns this car and they are smoking crack with the price they came back to me with.3000.00.Half would be more like it.:eek::eek:

pin stripes were only added per request of the original buyer, marks didnt leave detroit with pinstripes. dealer added only.

stripes

Thanks for that Jamie.Its a mute point on getting this car as the crackhead dealer wanted 3 Gs for it.Cant see it and after what i have spent on the one I have I cant see having to do that again at that price.

Members online

Back